Thursday, August 13, 2020

Wednesday, Aug 11, Spanked....and I mean SPANKED for maintenance. I had just came in from an errand when she called from the bedroom. "Come in here" she said with a no nonsense tone in her voice. Upon reporting as directed I found the wedge pillow in place and two implements along side. The big wood paddle and the rubber paddle awaited as she spoke again. "Get out of those clothes...time for a spanking" she commanded. As I was undressing, it must not have been quick enough and I then heard "Come on, STRIP, your getting spanked". The instant the last article of clothing hit the floor, she pushed the back of my neck down toward the pillow forcing my face into the pillow and my ass presented and vulnerable. A bare hand warm up turned my cheeks pink and a bit warm, but nothing like what was to come. The wood paddle struck first with 10 very hard swats to both cheeks. Not even a breath later, the rubber paddle smacked my left cheek soundly. This act was repeated on the right cheek and alternated for its ten strokes. Knowing my ass was now bright red, I held position for the wood paddle. This time 20 strokes rang out before a brief pause. The rubber paddle came back for 20 strokes and I was yelping and beginning to tear up when that segment was over. A good number of spanks from the bare hand came and went before the wood paddle again smacked my ass with authority. She kept using both until each had paddled me for one hundred strokes. Now the bare hand finished its one hundred swats. Full tears were streaming down my face as she said, we'll take a break now but will be back for the second half. She must have noticed the color of my cheeks and called for a break. Less than hour later she said, let's go, we have a spanking to finish, so go back and present your ass. I obeyed but found a different set of implements laid out for me. The leather gloves, braided leather loopy johnny, riding bat and the rubber strap. I was getting the rubber paddle and rubber strap on the same day...... oh no!!! She followed me in within a few seconds and she saw my red and sore ass in position for more abuse. The paddling segment was over and these devices meant spanking, strapping and whipping. Leather gloves began, but not for a warm up.....they spanked hard right from swat one. Same method as before but now with 4 implements. Each took turns at producing tears, yelps and turning my cheeks crimson. The gloves spanked, the rubber strapped both cheeks repeatedly, the braided leather of the loopy johnny bit into my flesh leaving welts with each strike. She swung the riding bat like a short whip and stung my ass cheeks like killer bees. Each took several turns until their one hundred count was reached. Now with both segments, the total was 6 hundred strikes. Can you imagine the color, pain and deep tissue soreness throughout my ass. She stood me up and after a hug and thank you, she actually said "you did good" Thanks to all readers for returning often to see if another episode has been recorded. I will strive to get all episodes published as soon as possible. Always time for questions or comments. Feel free to leave one or both.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful that She praises you when you've done well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been fortunate to have been trained by several 'top shelf' female Dominants. I have learned well and can accept a good spanking when delivered for any reason. When a Dominant tells me I have accepted well what they delivered....it makes me feel good....sore but good....lol

    ReplyDelete