Thursday, August 27, 2020

Tuesday, August 25, Maintenance Day

Another busy summer day with outdoor work and chores to be done. A quick shower before dinner, then settled to watch a ball game in the evening. Rain fell at the home park of the Atlants Braves and the game was cancelled. "Too bad", she said, But follow me, you're getting a spanking". I saw her prepare the location, wedge pillow and getting out two implements. On this day, a 'spanking' really meant a belting and a paddling as she got out our doubled belt and exotic wood paddle. Not sure, but I think this one was made of Bubinga, a dense exotic wood with a solid grain. Finished naturally, the grain was wholelly visable as there were no holes in this solid paddle. I took position over the wedge pillow which presented my ass as an easy target. She began with a bare hand warm up which wound up being about 50 swats, the last 30 or so were quite hard. Warm and pink, my ass cheeks were treated to the feel of two inch wide leather as the belt began its segment. The first lash, like many to follow, was horizontal and covered both cheeks with a loud smack of leather on flesh. The belt lashing was long and quite firm. Unlike other spankings like this where each implement took several sessions to reach its one hundred stroke goal, the belt lashed over and over again until my ass took 100 lashes. Horizontal or verticle, one cheek or both, upper thighs or sit spots, she covered my ass until it was very red and sore. Along the way, yelps and tears were my only input as I held position. Now it was time for the paddle. Solid and smooth, the surface met my cheeks for the first swat. I howled and stood a bit to process the white hot pain it delivered. She placed a hand on the back of my neck and forced my head back to the pillow. This protruded my ass and tightened the skin as she readied the next swat. Another hard level swat produced the same result. Twice more this scenario played out. Then she altered her attack, using the paddle for faster lighter swats on alternating cheeks. One hundered strokes from this paddle was enough for a good maintenance spanking on its own, but put that over 100 lashes from the belt and I was really SPANKED !!! Near the end of the hundred strokes, she again slowed the tempo but increased the force. Exotic wood met bare flesh and the paddle won. My crimson cheeks were no match for the wood paddle. Howling and tearing thru its completion, the ordeal was finally over. She stood me upright and I hugged and kissed her pasionately while thanking her for a very effective maintenance spanking. Again, one day late in posting and hoping you are not late in leaving a comment or question. All will answered individually. Your readership and support are very much appreciated. Until next time...whenever that may be.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for describing the paddle. My butt hurts for you, cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nora-Jane, it was a thorough spanking. The paddle is one of the ones I make out of exotic wood and sell

    ReplyDelete