Thursday, August 20, 2020

Tuesday, August 18, Maintenance Spanking

Dog days of August with 90 degree heat and high humidity had brought us in from the days outdoor activities early. After a shower it was only a short time before dinner. During the meal she told me I was going to be spanked tonight and did I want to use another baseball game to direct the proceedure. I agreed and we used the game between the Rays and the Yankees. At game time, she brought out the implements to be used. The Brazilian Cherry wood cleaver paddle with holes and the stinging leather slapper. Nothing occurred in the first inning for either team, but in the second, the Rays managed adouble. That cost me 10 swats with the leather slapper. She deciced instead of keeping one implement for each team, she would alternate between the two for each segment. The slapper went first and the ten swats stung my bare flesh. Nothing for the Yanks in their half of the second. The third, fourth and fifth innings were the heart of the game and the spanking. Tampa Bay broke the game open in the third when they scored 4 runs. The hits and runs ammassed 105 strokes and she picked up the cleaver and waited for me to present my ass. I stuck it out as I bent over with my hands on the arm of the sofa. She paddled my cheeks together and separately as I yelped and teared up. Can you imagine what my ass looked like after 105 strokes from the cleaver. As bad as the mental picture is, more, much more was to follow. Yanks got a single and I got 5 swats from the slapper. Tampa got another run in the 4th and the cleaver struck my crimson ass for another 35 strokes. New York got on the board in their half with a solo home run. Twenty more swats from the slapper. Not over yet as in the sixth the Rays got their solo homer. On came the cleaver for 20 more swats on two very red and sore cheeks. Still not over...as the Yanks got two more runs in the bottom of the fifth. I bent over again for 45 more stinging swats from the leather slapper. I could barely sit for the next inning. Nothing for either team in the 6th and the scoring was over. Each team got a single in the 7th and the implements got 5 more swats to finish my spanking. Not a whole lot in total number, but the cleaver made sure I was getting a solid spanking. Sorry again for the late posting as we spent the summer days doing as much as possible. Your questions are encouraged and will be answered. Care to make a comment....great, I will answer those as well. Until next time.

4 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!! I've seen that cherry cleaver paddle. Let me tell the readers, it's a nasty (absolutely BEAUTIFUL craftmanship) weapon of ass destruction!!

    I can picture what your butt cheeks look like, cowboy. I can feel the heat through the computer...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Nora-Jane, the cleaver is a formitible weapon and delivers a very good sound paddling. Butt cheeks held the color and soreness for quite awhile. Would you like to try out that paddle???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmmm...... both, thanks...lol. You know me, I'm a candy ass! No pain tolerance...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m here to testify about what Dr James  did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr James  herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Him from 7 years HSV 2. And He also gave the email address of this man... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of  roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Shingles,  HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN .  , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his.... [drjamesherbalmix@gamil.com]...  He is a good man,and He will help you.  

    ReplyDelete