Monday, August 17, 2020

Spanked by Red Sox and Yankees

Friday, Aug. 14 Spanked for Maintenance. Sorry for the late posting, but Summertime is busy time. Anyway, the game begun, her dressed, me nude two implements ready to go....the doubled belt and the riding bat. With the game in New York, Boston was first up. Nothing for the Sox, but the Yankees got two singles. I stood, found the arm of the sofa, presented my ass and took 10 swats with the riding bat. Both teams got zero in the second, but the third inning was much different. The Red sox only managed a single and the belt struck 5 times. The Yanks however scored twice with a single and double. 55 strokes were paid to my cheeks....stinging red was the result. Boston got a solo homer run in the fourth and the belt lashed both cheeks 20 times. Caught a break as New York went quietly in their half of the inning. A single and a double, but no score was Boston's 5th inning and 15 more belt lashings were delivered. The Yankees went big in the 5th and scored 3 runs and my sore ass was the receipent of 75 strikes from the riding bat. She was whipping my ass like a thorobred in the home stretch. I was yelping by the end of that segment. Nothing for the Sox in the 6th and 7th, but the Yanks went crazy again with three more runs and my ass paid dearly with another 85 riding bat strikes. Stinging red had long passed and I was sore and bright red as the 8th inning began. The Red Sox got two and she used the belt for 50 hard lashes across both cheeks. This game was becoming a real spanking and I was feeling every strike. Coming right back in their half, the Yankees got the two runs back. I stood and presented my well spanked, bright red ass to her. She whipped it with the riding bat for another 55 strokes. Sitting was difficult for the ninth inning, luckily, The sox only managed a single and 5 hard strokes from the belt ended the game and spanking. Here is the final count if you were not counting yourself. 280 from the bat, 95 from the belt, and ONE RED SORE ASS. Another apology for the lateness of this posting. Hopefully you will not be late with questions or comments and I will try to get the answers back to you without delay.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. I generally only takes about 6 hours before most soreness is gone....unless she has bruised the deep tissue of my cheeks. That soreness can last for days.

    ReplyDelete