Monday, August 31, 2020

Mets and Yankees combine to direct a 400 plus stroke spanking

Sunday, August 30.....Work done and ready to enjoy an afternoon of baseball. First game of the duble header was chosen to direct my due maintenance spanking. She brought out the two implements for todays session and my heart sank. The doubled belt and the infamous purse paddle. I knew my ass will end up quite sore and very red from today's spanking. The game began and the Mets got noting in the top of the first. Not so for the Yankees as they scored a run with the help of a double. I stood, placed my palms on the arm of the sofa, bent slightly and stuck my ass out for her to spank. The purse paddle went first and the solid cherry paddled my bare cheeks for 30 strokes. Aleady sore, I returned for the second inning. Mets managed a double of their own, but could not score. The doubled belt lashed my cheeks ten times. Zip for the Yanks in their second and the same for the Mets in the third. One single was the best the Yanks did in the third and the purse paddle smacked my flesh for five hard strokes. Enough of this small time stuff as for the rest of the game, both teams hit and scored in every inning. In the top of the 4th, the Mets got 2 runs on 5 base hits which piled up a long belt session of 65 lashes. She did not miss one inch of bare flesh as the belt covered my entire ass with the 65 swats. Sitting gingerly, the Yanks half went quicker, but they evened the score with another run on a double. I presented my sore red ass for 30 more swats from the purse paddle. In the 5th there was no let up as the Mets got another two runs and my bare ass was again lashed with the doubled belt. This session saw the wide leather belt connect 45 times against red and sore cheeks. Barely able to sit down for the bottom half of the 5th, it wasn't long before the purse paddle again struck for 5 more hard swats. In the 6th inning, the Yanks gave the game away and allowed the Mets to score 3 more runs. I stuck a very red ass into position to accept another long belting. This time she lashed the belt across both cheeks 70 times. Fortunately for me, the Yankees put up a goose egg in their half, as did the Mets in the top of the 7th. These make up double headers are 7 inning games and the Mets got nothing in the 7th. Down by a score of 7 to 2, the Yanks came into the bottom of the 7th inning. An improble chain of events, along with a home run, the Yanks scored 5 runs to tie the score at 7. Great for all Yankee fans, but for me it meant sticking my very red ass out as a target for her. She paddled and paddled and paddled my ass with that cherry wood solid purse paddle for 105 swats. Tears flowing, I held position, taking the punishment. On to extra innings. Nothing for the Mets, but the Yankees pushed across the winning run in their half of the last inning. Happy for the win, I still had to bend over and take a final 25 hards swats from the purse paddle. As I stated at the top of this episode, totalling up, the belt lashed my cheeks 205 times just besting the purse paddle which struck for 200 times. My ass was crimson and very sore by the time I hugged her and thanking her for a very effective maintenance spanking. Thanks to all readers and encouraging you to leave a comment or question for me to answer. Again, I have no schedule and have no idea when I will be spanked again, so stay turned.

No comments:

Post a Comment