Wednesday, October 9, 2024

"The Belt' for Maintenance

Monday, October 7, scheduled for maintenance and got it. In the morning, we had planned on using the Monday Night Game to direct my scheduled spanking, so the day pased for me in anticipation. Early evening we discovered the network we usually catch the game on was airing something else and the game was only on ESPN. Not getting that channel in our package we had to change our plans at the last minute. I don't know if she was upset at me or the change in our evening plans, but about 8:30 she called me to the bedroom. She had placed the wedge pillow and was holding one implement. Without question I took position over the pillow, ass out and ready to be spanked. I guess she decided to use the implement for warm up as well, for within seconds I felt the swat of The Leather Belt.
Several mild strikes were to serve as warm up as soon the belt meant business. The two inch wide, doubled leather belt mounted on a wood handle lashed across both cheeks in a perfect horizontal strike causing a wince from me. This repeated itself for over a full minute and the strikes began to wear me down. I still held position but yelps were forced out between clentched teeth. A brief pause for her to alter her stance directly behind me. Now the strikes landed on single cheeks, alternatively left and right. I think she raised the force level a bit as the leather bit into my flesh. Yelps became louder and my eyes began to well up from the spanking. She was whipping my ass hard with the side to side motion and one cheek after the other took the lash from the belt. The strikes covered the entire cheek from the top to the crease and I began to squirm from the belt whipping. She paused again only long enough to pull my hips back away from the bed a bit which stuck my ass out even further. She went back to my left side and unleached a barrage of hard horizontal lashes across both cheeks. Yelps turned to howls and tears streaked down my face as the belt continued to whip my ass. This was feeling like a harsh punishment spanking without an infraction and with the duration of a maintenance session. She belted, I howled, tears flowed as the session went on for several more minutes. Again she went behind me for more single cheek alternating lashes while I struggled to hold still and accept the belt. A last stand on my left side for more of the hard horizontal lashes before winding down the session. She had delivered a very hard belt whipping, yet I thanked her sincerely. I heard her say I took several hundred lashes and my cheeks were crimson. That was the look, but she could not feel the pain or the deep tissue soreness left from the belt. I rolled the dice and could not believe the result. Another 4, the third consecutive time and it meant Saturday I would be spanked again.
Thanks go out to all readers, new or established and another reminder that questions or comments are more than welcome. They are actually encouraged. Become a part of the blog and the fun and leave your opinions. Each will be answered individually. Most important is to return after the Saturday maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers!! I bet your butt cheeks were quite sore for a day or two!
    Great narration, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, thanks to Nora-Jane for her comments and questions. It was quite a hard spanking and soreness lasted several days. Glad you liked the writing.

      Delete