Sunday, October 13, 2024

Blindfolded and Spanked for Maintenance

Saturday, October 12, Maintenance Day. After rolling a '4' for the third consecutive time, a maintenance session was due today. Soon after breakfast the bed was set up with the wedge pillow. We discussd our day and agreed that a spanking would be 'fit in' sometime during our activities today. A busy and hectic day unfolded for both of us with errands and chores to be done. Before we knew it, dinner had passed and evening was settling in. She looked over at me saying 'When do you want to be spanked'. I replied 'Right Now' and we both went to the bedroom to find it ready for the event. Still nude since returning from my last afternoon errand, I climed over the pillow as she got out the implements. Very surprised when the first thing she handed me was the blindfold. It was evident she was not going to allow me a peek at the implements to be used in today's spanking. Everything was dark for me as I felt the implements land on the bed beside me and all I knew is there were four of them. I will reveal them to you but know I was unaware as to their identy until after the blindfold was removed.
The warm up began as always with mild bare hand spanks. Soon the force was increased as the segment morphed into a solid hand spanking. I was soon to learn there would be no separate segments for each implement as she intended to mix up the order and duration of each one with several visits from each. When the first few swats from an implement landed on my ass, I knew it was leather. Firm slaps on bare skin rang out in the room until she flipped it over. Now the soft rabbit fur confirmed the identy as the flexible leather paddle. Several hard thuds landed before several more with the smooth leather side was used again. SMACK...YEOOOW!!!!! There was no doubt about the next one. The implement bit into my flesh as she lashed the rubber strap across both cheeks. After the initial recoil, I regained position and stuck my ass out for another strike. She obliged with several more as I howled after each one. The rubber strap had its way with my vulnerable bare ass for many more lashes. Tears wet the inside of the blindfold as I was soundly strapped. Almost a relief when she again delivered a hard bare hand spanking before the next implement was used. She ended the bare hand spanking by spreading my thighs open and grasping my hanging balls for a squeeze and twist and a few smacks. The next implement landed with a good swat. I knew it was a sloid toy but still confused a bit. I thought small hairbrush, but the striking area was too large. Soon its identy was apparent as well as the reason for spreading my legs. The wooden spoon landed directly on my exposed anus. An involuntary recoil took place, but instinctively I reset my stance with legs open and ass stuck way out. The spoon pounded my asshole along with inner cheeks, thighs and sit spots. Quite a good spanking on nomally hidden areas lasted a few more minutes. I was yelping and tears flowing as the next implement took up the assault. It slapped against my enflamed cheeks and I could tell it was another leather implement. I thought it was the belt until after the entire spanking was over and then I learned it was the leather strap. Many lashes was the order for this device and she delivered all of them with good force. The two straps and paddle each made a few more short visits depositing their unique pain to my cheeks. The wooden spoon too returned to spank my asshole soundly a few more times. Finally she paused saying my entire ass was cherry red and she felt I had had enough and removed my blindfold. I slowly slid off the wedge pillow to hug and thank her for a long, 30 plus minute spanking. She picked up the equipment as I tossed the dice. What is going on, I thought as it landed showing a FOUR for the fourth straight time. This scheduled Thursday as the next maintenance day. She alluded to the club meetings on Thurdsay nights, so I should expect a morning spanking
A big thank you to all readers. I hope you enjoy the episodes and please do leave a comment or a question. Each will be answered right here on these pages. She is the boss, so on Thursday. I will present my bare ass to be spanked for maintenance. Stop in then.

4 comments:

  1. Yet another fantastic retelling of Saturday's maintenance spanking, cowboy!
    I but your butt felt great afterwards, and you had a smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit thank you goes out to Nora-Jane for her support of the blog. Your kind words about the episode are very welcome and appreciated. AND, you are correct, my ass, every inch of it, felt hot and well spanked. My smile proves the quality of a Ms Mirage spanking.

      Delete
  2. All these fours over and over - I need you to come play craps with me some time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Spankinlyfe. I don't understand it either, very strange. It does provide recovery time for a well spanked ass.

      Delete