Saturday, April 6, 2024

A Date with Leather

Friday, April 5, A day late, but not a stroke short as she caught up on due maintenance. Originally due for Thursday, but as frequently happens on Thursdays, we are just too busy with life. After breakfast, my choice was get spanked right now or tonight after you brother's visit, but be sure a spanking will be today. I meekly said, 'No time like the present'. She just pointed at the wedge pillow and I took the direction to get into position. I draped myself over the pillow, had my toes, pointed inward against the edge of the platform bed, slid my torso back a bit which really stuck my ass out. I had given her an easy target to begin my due maintenance spanking, bare hand warm up and the 3 implements next to the pillow. Mild swats as normal for the warming phase which took a bit longer today. Then the firm swats took over and soon I was getting a sound bare hand spanking. Full cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs were all being spanked as I remained motionless absorbing the bare hand segment. Quite a bit later, she paused to get the first of the implements.... the Flexible Leather Paddle.
A nice size paddle with two spanking surfaces. The fur side feels comfortable when it strikes the flesh, but it still delivers enough impact to cause deep tissue soreness. She mixed the sides often so as to use both with no pause between. The smooth leather side stings the skin quite a bit and it was felt on the thighs, crease and full cheeks. It covers one cheek nicely but can be used to strike both together. Several minutes later, I had been paddled quite thoroughly. A final flurry gave my cheeks a stinging sendoff for the segment and she was reaching for the next implement... The Patent Leather Paddle.
A longer handle and a steel backbone gives more leverage to the swing which results in a very sound paddle strike. Add to that its innocent look of fine patent leather, but make no mistake, your ass will know it has been paddled when it is finished....and she was just beginning. Swat after swat landed squarely on my full cheeks resulting in a few yelps as I still held position. Occasaionally a change to single cheek swats, which seemed harder. A few flurries of rapid fine paddle swats was really lighting up my ass. A few minutes later, she ended the segment with a burst of hard swats across both cheeks. Quite red and sore now, I reset my stance to prepare my ass for the final implement... The Leather Belt.
Thick and stout, the doubled leather belt can give a bare ass all it can take. That seemed to be her intention as she let it fly right from the first lash. Hard swats on alternating cheeks had me yelping very quickly. Like a machine, her tempo was perfect in lashing my ass with a horizontal motion on each cheek. Eyes soon moistened but the belting went on. After a slight pause to adjust her position next to my left hip, she began to strike both cheeks together. Swat after swat caused me to howl and shed tears, but I held position and took my spanking. Another set of single cheek strikes followed by more double cheek belting. A few minutes later she asked if I wanted one more set. Knowing she felt it was necessary, I said 'Yes Ma'am' and stuck my ass out further. I got another two minutes or so of sound belting before she rested the implement and helped me to an upright position. I thanked her with a kiss and hug before she began to put the toys away. I glanced in the mirror and my ass was showing a good red color. Tossing the dice with the result being a '3', I knew I would heal enough by Tuesday to accept my next maintenance spanking.
Thanks to everyone who reads this blog. You can become part of it by leaving a question or comment. Each will be answered in a timely manner. This is encouraged as it improves the blog for all readers. See you all after Tuesday's maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. All very good implements of ass destruction! Thank you for another fantastic episode of maintenance spanking! I truly enjoyed it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Nora-Jane for her comments. Yes, all were good spanking implements and a good spanking I got. Glad you enjoy reading these reports and I thank you and all readers for their support. I will continue to write as long as I am being spanked and I see no end to that.

      Delete