Thursday, April 11, 2024

Maintenance... Short and Hard

Tuesday, April 9, a scheduled maintenance day. Proof that a maintenance spanking does not have to be long in duration to be effective. At the designated time, I presented my ass over the wedge pillow...bare and vulnerable for her to spank. She assembled a foursome of spanking implements, 3 paddles and the riding bat.
The implements were waiting in line as she began to spank me bare handed for the warm up phase. Some mild swats in time yeiled to hard crisp swats as my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs all got spanked. About a minute later the force more than doubled and the bare hand spanking became meaningful. Thighs, the crease and bare cheeks all were getting a very hard spanking, but I had the resolve to remain motionless and take the spanking. She must have picked up the bat with no break in the tempo for I felt the change in implements instantly. The leather tip of the riding bat struck my left cheek very hard. No time to process the pain as the bat continued its hard assault on my ass. Cheeks, sit spots and thighs all felt the very sharp sting of the tip of the bat which closely followed the familiar swish thru the air. After a minute or two, she adjusted the swing just a bit to use the shaft of the bat along with its tip. Hard and fast strikes as she whipped my hind quarters. Yelping could be heard, but I remained still as my ass took its due maintenance. A flurry of rapid fire swats on each cheek ended the segment of the riding bat. As seemless as the change of implements was before, the wood paddle landed its first strike squarely on both cheeks with a resounding smack. The paddle was swung to a cadence of about one swat every 2 seconds and the target was my full cheeks. By now, quite red and sore on the surface and the big wood paddle would make sure the deep tissue of my cheeks stayed sore for some time. Strike after strike landed hard and I struggled to stay still. A few minutes later the paddling ceased and left me with a very sore ass and moist eyes. There was a brief pause before the dreaded final implement made its appearence. The rubber paddle was not being used to wind down the session, but rather to deliver its own pain to my now well spanked ass. Solid swats landed on alternating cheeks as I howled thru clenched teeth. I had to redouble my efforts to stay immobile while the sound paddling continued. The thick conveyor belt rubber smacked my bare cheeks in a continous alternating pattern with a sound paddling I began to feel I could not take. About two minutes later the tempo slowed and eventually stopped. I let out a sigh as my locked jaws relaxed. I stood to thank her with a kiss and hug. Heat was pouring off my ass as the pain lingered and I knew it would for days. Short duration and hard swats were certainly the method of this nearly 20 minute spanking. The dice were tossed while she put away the toys. Upon its stop, a 4 appeared, scheduling the next spanking for Sunday. A five day healing period began immediately.
A big thanks to all the readers. Whether new or established, you are all appreciated and encouraged to leave a comment or question. This is your opportunity to be a part of the blog and have some fun. Sunday will be here before you realize it and again I will be bent over and spanked for maintenance.

4 comments:

  1. I admire your stamina. Not as a submissive, but not having your knees buckle!
    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Nora-Jane for her comments. While bending over, with the help of the wedge pillow, most of my body weight is on the pillow, not on my knees. Also, I try not to lock my knees, a little trick I learned while boating and being on the water. Not moving is a means of self preservation. We all know what happens if I squirm too much.

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, we do know what happens! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rock???? Perhaps, but my ass get SPANKED and SPANKED HARD !!!!!!

      Delete