Sunday, March 31, 2024

A Baseball Spanking for Maintenance.

Saturday, March 30, Baseball season has begun and this was the first time we were able to catch a Yankee game on TV so we decided to use it to direct my due maintenance spanking. They were playing the Astros in Houston and she chose the leather strap for the swats earned from the Yankees and the broad sword paddle for the Astros. As a reminder for readers, swats are earned for hits and runs in the following manner... single 5 swats, double 10 swats, triple 15 swats and a run scored by any means is worth 20 swats. I get spanked at the end of any half inning which had a hit.
As the game began, all was ready.... I was nude, implements in the chair, cold beer on the table. The first inning yeilded no hits so my ass remained unspanked, but in their half of the second, the Yanks managed two singles, but did not score. None the less I was up against the wall, ass out, getting ten lashes with the strap. The Astros were not kind to me by scoring 2 runs with a double after two men reached base without a hit. I held still while Ms Mirage delivered 50 hard swats with the broad sword paddle. I had a feeling my ass would be sore thru the end of the game. In the Yanks half of the third, two timely singles plated a run and I presented my ass for 30 more lashes with the leather strap. No hits for the Astros in the third and neither team mustered a hit in the fourth inning. In the fifth, the Yanks scratched out a single but no score. The straped lashed my cheeks another 5 times, but the Astros padded their lead on two singles and some sloppy play by the Yankees. 30 more swats with the broad sword paddle added to the soreness growing in my ass. Moving to the sixth inning with the score 3 to 1, the Yankees had no offense in there half on the inning. Houston led off the bottom of the inning with a double, but failed to score. Ms Mirage paddled my cheeks another 10 times before I got another beer and sat back down. The seventh was big for the Yankees as they took the lead with 2 home runs and a walk scoring 3 runs. My ass took 40 more lashes from the strap. Yankee pitching closed out Houston for the rest of the game with no hits. In the 8th, the Yankees added a run making it a 5 to 3 ball game and the strap added to my pain with an additional 20 lashes after a home run. Nothing in the 9th, so the game ended with my total being 195 swats. One hundred and 5 times the strap lashed my cheeks and the paddle added 90 solid swats for a good maintenance spanking. The dice roll of a '4' made sure my ass would be spanked again on Thursday.
Thanking all readers is the right thing for me to do. It is also right for me to encourage comments or questions to be left for my individual answers. Anyone can join the fun and improve the blog for everyone with input of their own. See everyone after my next spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Oooooo I love this! Do you watch football and if so do you have a football spanking system? I am not baseball person but my fiancé and I love football and this would be a fun way to enjoy both things. We have done some swats based on points but I love the idea of different implements for different teams. What a fun way to enjoy time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Nightowl for her comments and questions. Quick answer is yes, we use football to direct spankings too. The last episode about this was posted on Jan 7. We use different implements for each team as in baseball, but swats are given after every score, not at intervals as in baseball. One swat per point but they are cumulative... that is to say 6 for the touchdown and if the extra point is made their score is now seven so you get seven more seats. If they then score a field goal you do not get 3 more, as their total score is now ten, so you get ten swats. In high scoring games, you can be assured your ass will be quite sore by games end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "heard" your telling of the baseball game in a sports commentary voice...lol. Makes it different! Keeps you on your toes, literally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane for your comment. I try to give the reader the feeling of 'being there', including the spankings. Keeps me on my toes??? Perhaps, but for sure it keeps my ass presented and duly spanked.

      Delete