Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Wood for Maintenance

Sunday, April 21, a make up maintenance day for Saturday. A tough day on Saturday had us both exhausted and sore by evening, so the maintenance was pushed to Sunday. No getting around it on Sunday however, and when the time came I presented my ass and with a glimpse to my left knew it was going to be a very solid spanking. Consistant with tradition, she began to warm my cheeks with her bare hand. More than a few minutes of hand spanking had my ass quite warm and pink. This was the calm before the storm as the first implement was in her hand. An exotoic wood paddle... with holes.
A very solid paddle indeed and I recoiled from the first hard swat. Immediately stuck my ass back out to receive another and just as immediate, it struck. By the fifth strike a yelp accompanied the repositioning of my ass. She paddled as steady as the sun and eyes began to moisten as the paddling went on. The holes in the exotic wood provided increased sting to the surface of my cheeks and the wood sent soreness into the deep tissue. This paddle has not been used recently or as often as some of the others and for that I was grateful.... it hurts like HELL!!!!. As one of the ones I make myself, I cursed myself for making it. When the short but hard segment ended, I was thankful. I had a sore ass but knew I still had two wood implements to go. The next up were the thin education paddles.
With a clear finish over oak, these paddles look great and feel worse. Almost always used together, like a drummer with a snare durm, she paddles my cheeks fast and firm. In no time the skin is on fire with sting and tears are flowing down my face. Used separately the can deliver a very hard strike. Much like being spanked with a yard stick or a ruler, but the oak has no give to it. Wider than a cane but they leave a 1 inch wide red stripe across both cheeks with every swat. With overlapping strikes, my cheeks were crimson by now and I was howling as the paddling went back to using both together. A minute or so more before she struck for the final swats. Then a hard hand spanking took place. A few minutes of bare hand to bare ass reminded me of just how good a spanker she really is. I repositioned again while she went for the third implement... the big wood paddle.
As you all know, this big boy easily covers both cheeks, but I had been well spanked from mid-thigh to top of my crack. She seemed to concentrate on full cheeks with a steady tempo about 3 seconds apart. With each strike I reset my stance and tried to hold position while yelping thru clenched teeth. The painted baltic birch plywood was unforgiving as it struck my ass in perfect rhythem for the next several minutes. When she finished, she inspected my cheeks and with a gentle rub told me I would be feeling this spanking for awhile. I duly thanked her and tossed the dice. It turned up a '4' and being it was actually Saturday's maintenance, this scheluled Thursday for the next session. She quickly reminded me that Thursday nights do not work well, so I would be spanked Wednesday night and/or Thursday morning.
Readers are appreciated and thanked for their readership and comments. Questions, as well, can be left for an individual response from me right here in this blog. Your are the motor that keeps the blog running, so take advantage of that and leave a comment or question. Be sure to stop back later in the week for the report of my next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!!
    Question: does the exotic wood paddle leave circular spots on your butt where the holes are, cowboy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks to Nora-Jane for her questions and comments. No doubt if the first swat is hard enough, there will be circular spots where the holes are as the rest of the cheek turns red. As more swats occur, it is nearly impossible to land each one in exactly the same spot, so as the swats land and overlap, the marks from the holes eventually get blended in as the entire cheek turns red. However a paddle with holes is more painful than one without and I did get a thorough session with the three wood implements.

      Delete