Thursday, February 9, 2023

The Four Days of Spanking

Thursday, Feb 2, Aside from Ground Hog Day it turned out to be a spanking day as well. As you all learned from the last episode, we had been apart for about 10 days and she felt I needed to be spanked. Not for any wrong doing, just in general. She hinted it may take a few days to make up for missed spankings. We checked in here on Wednesday and most of Thursday was spent getting settled, grocery shopping etc. During the early evening she 'suggested' I get ready to be spanked. I may not be the most intelligent person here, but I fully understood her meaning. I set the toybag on the bed and draped myself over two pillows on the corner of the bed. She came in shortly and unpacked the bag finally deciding on 3 implements. The leather belt, the leather strap and the rubber strap. The traditional hand spanking led things off. Mild at first, then increasing as time passed. Nearly a full 5 minutes of hand spanking ended and the first implement was ready to pick up where the the bare hand left off.
The belt lashed across my cheeks with a loud slap. Several more landed with similar results. Soon she began to work each cheek alternatively, landing strikes to each in succession. Ms Mirage is skilled enough to work either right or left side from full cheek to sit spot to upper thigh and back again. Covering my entire ass with a solid belting. With the corner of the bed separating my legs a bit, she could isolate either side or belt both cheeks with a horizontal lash. 5 minutes later, I was feeling the results and imagined a red target was in view for the next implement.
The leather strap is much like the belt but much shorter and lighter. It is swung faster and is held closer to the target. It stings more and can be delivered at a faster pace than the belt. The rapid fire tempo of the strap stung my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs in record time. The balance of the 5 minute segment merely increased the pain and red color of my flesh. Holding position became a chore while absorbing the onslaught of the leather strap. Burning cheeks, crease and upper thighs were not ready for the next implement, but it was sure to make an appearance.
The rubber strap needs no build up. Simply, it hurts like hell. The final 5 minutes of this short 20 minute session was to be the worst. With every strike of the conveyor belt rubber strap on already spanked, belted and strapped cheeks, my yelps turned to howls. My bare ass was being soundly rubber strapped. I struggled to keep from squirming. She placed a hand on my back as the strap landed over and over again. A much slower cadence than the leather strap, but much more pain. She finished with a statement which I already knew, saying 'your ass is very red'. No need to roll the dice, you are getting more tomorrow night.
Friday, February 3. Day 2 of the make-up spankings. Early in the evening, she called me to the bedroom where I found she had set up pillows and laid out implements. Five words were spoken... Bend over, you're getting spanked. Five implements were laid out, leather flogger, leather strap, hairbrush, broad sword paddle and rubber paddle.
I took my position, bent over the pillows, legs spread around the corner of the bed head down, balls swinging, waiting for my due spanking. A very brief bard hand warm up was over before I knew it. The feel of the leather falls of the flogger told me. Shoulders, back, hips and ass cheeks all got covered with strikes from a flogger. Following that, there was no discernable pattern or usage of the remaining implements. All got several short segments of varying intensity and duration. The hairbrush and paddles spanked while the strap and flogger lashed my bare cheeks. The entire session was short, but each implement had its hard swats, especially the rubber paddle which really lights up my ass. On top of yesterdays spanking, the soreness is building nicely.
Saturday, February 4. Got a reprieve today as we spent the day out including breakfast and dinner. I do not expect Sunday will pass with a spanking.
Sunday, February 5. I expected to be spanked and she did not disappoint. Watching TV in the early evening, near the end of a program, she stated it looked like a good time give you a spanking. I did not have to wait for any other direction. I padded off to the bedroom, placed two pillows on the corner of the bed, spread my legs open to straddle the corner, bent over and presented my bare ass to be spanked. In no time she arrived and rumbled thru the toy bag to find the implements she desired. She came out with the leather strap, the hairbrush and the tawse.
The implements set idle while she warmed my ass with her bare hand. As usual, the force increased near the end of the segment and several hard spanks gave my cheeks a good sting. Several upper cut swats to the family jewels to let me know they were quite visible and belonged to her. The leather strap came on to dispense a good segment of lashes to my cheeks, thighs and the crease in between. The strap covered all areas and the color was spread evenly just about the thme my eyes were welling up. Some good hard swats ended the segment with a flurry of strikes. A few more hand spanks before the next implement took over. Reaching between my thighs she caught hold of my balls and gave them a hard squeeze and a few good tugs. The hairbrush was still in its protective sheepskin cover when it began to spank my ass. Hard swats were muffled by the wooly sheepskin. About a minute later the cover was pulled off and the wood back of the brush was spanking bare flesh. A few minutes of this had me yelping, tears forming and I guess squirming a bit too much for her liking. Reaching around the front of my hips, she grasped my cock and held me immobile with a firm grip. Another minute or two of hair brush spanking had me tearing steadily. Releasing my cock, she grabbed my balls and pulled them backward. The coarse short bristles of the brush were dragged across the tender skin as I howled. She released the bright pink globes and allowed them to fall back in place. She was ready, the tawse was ready, but I was not. Brought back to reality by a good swat across both cheeks, I recoiled and howled. Reaching back around my hips, she again used natures handle to hold me still. As I have stated before, one does not have to swing the tawse very hard to produce very painful strikes. A few minutes of the tawse brought full tears streaming down my face. Eventually she dropped the tawse, but held me in place. Again the bare hand spanked my very sore red cheeks. A few more swats to my balls along with some good hard tugs ended the session. She told me she felt the make up spankings were over and asked how I liked being away from her for several days. I chocked out my response of not liking it at all. I asked if I should roll the dice and she said sure. I tossed the cube and it came to rest showing a '3'. Ah Thursday I said.
Readers, I have gone back on my intention to be prompt with the posting of these maintenance episodes. Where as the spankings have been irregular, I have become lacks in my duty to present them to you. Fort this I apologize. I hope your contributions to the blog in the form of your comments and questions will not follow suit. All will be answered here as prompt as possible. Vacation time at the resort is different and I will strive to keep the blog up to date. See you all after Thursday's spanking.

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! Welcome home! She certainly does make up for missed spankings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy guacamole!!!
    Your bottom certainly made up for time apart!!
    I'm guessing the tawse will be used more frequently now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nora-Jane for noting the importance of the make up spankings. I will not be looking forward to another time apart knowing what the reunite brings with it. The 3 days off will be welcome as much more spanking will be forthcoming with the visit from our friends.

    ReplyDelete