Friday, February 10, 2023

Spanked with Leather

Thursday, February 9, for the first in a while, a spanking was scheduled by the roll of the dice, it was due and I bent over, presented my bare ass to accept my dose of maintenance. She chose leather for this session and the three implements were placed evenly as she began the warm up. I would be lieing if I said the residual soreness from the make up spankings was gone. After the warm up the solid hand spanking she delivered brought it to the surface in short order. Covering the entire area, full cheeks, upper thighs and the crease, the short in duration but hard in force hand spanking was taking its toll. With legs open enough to accomodate the bed corner, even inner cheeks and asshole got swatted. Now it was leather time as she held the first of the three implements, the patent leather paddle.
A thing of beauty, but its steel backbone provides a good swat. My ass was getting a taste of the business end of this leather paddle. Solid strikes landed on each cheek in succession and soon I began to yelp. Strikes got harder, cheeks got redder, pain went deeper and yelps got louder as the paddling went on. A few on both cheeks and a few more on my lower cheeks and crease seemed to even out the assault before 5 extra hard landed on each cheek to finally end the short segment. I could see another short but hard maintenance spanking in the works. Keeping with the leather theme, my old friend the leather belt was next.
No stranger to her hand and not to my ass, the belt landed perfect lashes to both cheeks as I howled. Several on both cheeks before she went to an alternating method so each cheek got its own hard lashing. The two inch wide doubled belt is a fine implement and it was at its best. I was winceing with each strike but was determined to hold position and take the belting. Fortunate for me, she had determined on short segments. The down side was along with short came hard. Red and deeply sore cheeks got a two second reprieve while she swapped the belt for the final leather toy.... the broad sword paddle.
She laid the 4 inch wide steel reinforced double sided heavy leather paddle softly against my ass, as if to measure, before pulling back and let fly a stroke that rang my bell upon contact. I let go a howl, recoiled a bit, but stuck my ass out as a welcome mat. The measuring was over but the hard swats were not. Strike after strike landed squarly across both cheeks. A howl sounded after each recoil and each time I forced my ass out to accept another. She struck hard and in perfect tempo landing on nearly the same place. No deviation, just hard swat after hard swat for the short time period. When she finally delivered the last strike, I had been very soundly paddled. Perhaps only 10 to 12 minutes long, this maintenance spanking was one to remember. No need to roll the dice as on Saturday, our guests arrive for a short stay with us. A spanking from both ladies was expected every day to say the least.
Once again, a big thank you to all readers, new or established, for slugging thru my recent late postings. It can only get better, right. Your questions and comments make the blog more interesting, more informative and more fun for everyone. Leave your input today. Stay tuned over the next week as our guests arrive and no telling when or who will be getting spanked.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!!! What a session!! My bottom burned just reading this entry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, as always, Nora-Jane for your comments. Short but hard has earned it place in the arsenal of Ms Mirage. More proof a good spanking does not need to be long or with many implements. Don't forget, Nora-Jane, your bottom can experience the real burn if you like.

    ReplyDelete