Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Tuesday, March 31, Maintenance Day.  Being house bound, like most folks, means very few, if any, reasons to miss an appointment.  At 8 pm sharp she announced 'It is time for you to be spanked....come with me'.  She had the room ready, pillow on the bed, blindfold and toys laid out.  Assembled for today's spanking were the flexible leather paddle, rubber thumper, short rattan cane (3rd from left), caboose paddle and rubber strap.






I adjusted the blindfold and took position.  She pulled my hips backward which really made my ass stick out and become vulnerable.  Leather gloves over her hands began the warm up procedure spanking both cheeks.  Soon, her hands were opening my legs....wider and wider until everything was in a state of helplessness.  Exposed cock and balls were spanked along with my ass...The real spanking was about to begin.  The first weapon she chose was the flexible leather paddle.  Last episode, I explained the thud of the fur side and the sting on the leather side.  Same sensation held true here as the thuds covered both cheeks and sit spots.  Among those strokes, the smooth side delivered its results as well.  Even a few uppercut strokes which stung my hanging balls.  A different approach came next as she took an implement in each hand.  The rubber thumper pounded my ass everywhere while the short rattan cane tormented my cock and balls with light swats striking the most delicate places.  After several minutes, she changed the application.....the thumper went to work on my balls while the cane was swatting my cheeks.  I must admit a very different segment for this spanking.  The slight pause between implements ended suddenly when a very hard swat from the caboose paddle met my ass.  Knees buckled, a howl was heard, tears instantly filled my eyes.  I processed the pain and a few seconds later I regrouped and presented my ass for another swat.  It came nearly immediately and once again my knees buckled and I screamed in pain.  Again, after a short processing, I presented my ass to her.  This scenario repeated itself many times with my cheeks turning a deeper red color.  Tears flowed but each time I stuck my ass out as far as possible to meet the heavy wood paddle.  I did not count, but this continued for many many strokes.  Afterwards she told me following the first ten strokes, she began to alternate between the caboose paddle and the rubber strap.  Each landing very hard swats.  When the 30 minute spanking came to an end with her words "I don't think you can take much more", she spread lotion on my cheeks and removed the blindfold.  The lotion relieved some of the sting, but I knew I would feel the deep tissue soreness from this paddling/strapping for days to come.

I tossed the die and when it stopped with a four showing, I knew the 5 days would provide me with the time to completely heal.  At that time, next Sunday, I will submit and again be spanked for due maintenance.

Thanks to all readers and a special thanks to Red for mentioning my blog in one of his.  Comments and questions are your way to be a part of the blog and I will answer each and every one.    



2 comments:

  1. Great blog! Question: do your balls ever get bruised?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the question, Nora-Jane. I don't think so, no discoloration, just soreness. I would imagine it is due to the 'give' during the spanking.

    ReplyDelete