Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thursday, April 29, Spanked for maintenance a day late.  Hello readers, my maintenance spanking took place yesterday after being postponed from Wednesday.  Ms Mirage did not want this to be delayed any longer so she summoned me to the room.  Upon arrival, while pointing to the wedge pillow, she said " your ass needs to be spanked....present it to me now."  Lying beside the pillow were today's implements of ass destruction.  The big wood paddle, flexible leather paddle, a cane, and two floggers.





The cane was the second from the bottom and the two floggers were the center one and the bottom one, one suede and one leather.  Don't forget to add her bare hands to the list of formidable implements.  The suede flogger began the assault, striking from shoulders to thighs with increasing force.  Soon everything was 'warmed' with special attention paid to my protruded cheeks.  A loud smack with a resulting yelp announced the big wood paddle into the scene.  Many of the same followed as a 5 minute paddling turned my ass a nice red color.  The leather paddle continued and added upper thighs and sit spots to the target.  Another 5 minute paddling was conducted.  She produced the cane next and knowing I had not been caned in some time, strokes were kept firm, but not hard.  Still, at the conclusion, my tender cheeks knew they had been kissed by the cane.  All implements got a rest as she decided to spank my ass long and hard with her bare hands.  One and two hand smacks rained down on my vulnerable cheeks for several minutes.  Finishing the spanking, her hands spread my legs open a bit for the next segment of this maintenance spanking.  The leather flogger now wanted it's share of action and began covering everything from shoulders to thighs.  Leather stings a bit more than suede and the flesh was already tenderized.  She even swung the flogger underhand treating my exposed inner thighs and anus to the biting sting the leather falls of the flogger produce.  For the finale, she decided to target only my ass cheeks.  The leather paddle came on again for a second sound paddling.  Not to be left out, the wood paddle also made an encore and paddled my ass for several minutes leaving a deep red color and deep tissue soreness.  She stood me upright, I hugged and thanked her for a solid maintenance spanking.  I flung the dice over my shoulder into the corner of the room.  The cube came to a rest with a '3' on top, thus Saturday got penciled in for the next spanking.

All readers are appreciated and thanked for their support.  Questions?  Comments?  Sure, welcome and encouraged.  All will be answered    

No comments:

Post a Comment