Saturday, April 25, 2020

Friday April, 24, Maintenance Day.  Seems like I am here very often lately....let's see...spanked last Fri, rolled a 4, means Wednesday was next, but Monday she felt like spanking me, that did not change the scheduled Wednesday spanking, following that I rolled a 'one' and I got spanked today.

She summoned me to the room at 8:30, told me to assume position on the wedge pillow, present your ass, I'm going to spank you.  She has laid out two coils of rope, the cherry wood cleaver paddle, braided loopy johnny and the rubber thumper.





No pics of the rope, but along with bare hands, these are the implements ready for me.  She began with a bare hand warm up, slowly transforming to a solid hand spanking.  The rope came next.  The first coil was a softer cotton rope and she covered from my shoulders to my knees with lashes from the coil.  Pink flesh everywhere resulted.  The second coil was a much harsher nylon rope with a tight braiding.  She covered the same area but with the more stingy rope.  The pink flesh morphed into red as the rope lashing continued.   The braided leather loopy johnny found its way to her hand and the business end found its way to my cheeks.  She whipped this implement from every angle and its braided leather edges bit into my tenderized ass.  Holding position, I endured the loopy johnny for many minutes.  All this was in preparation for the paddling which was yet to come.  The cherry wood cleaver is solid and the holes cause sting while its weight caused deep tissue bruising.  Sound swats landed on both cheeks, then one at a time, and back to both as I yelped and squirmed after each stroke.  Processing the pain quickly and presenting my ass again for the next swat is my duty.  This action was repeated often over the next several minutes as I was soundly paddled.  She stood me up and turned me to face her.  Thinking the session was over, I went to hug her.  Nope, she said and swatted my nipples with the thumper.  A massaging implement which packs a punch when swung briskly, the thumper tormented my nipples.  "Spread those legs", she commanded, and the thumper went to work on my balls, cock and back to my nipples.  "Go sit in that chair and spread" was her next direction.  Her skilled hands now pinched, twisted and pulled my nipples, a good squeezing and pulling of my balls, extended cock slapping all contributed to a long CBT and nipple torment segment.  The pain in my cheeks became second to the erotic pain being inflicted on my 'package'.  All this led to things we do not discuss here and for public purposes the maintenance session was over.  Later I tossed the dice and was pleased to see a '3' turn up.  Tuesday will be the next maintenance spanking....unless.........

Thanks to all readers, new and established.  Your support is appreciated and feel free to leave a question or comment.  My answer will follow as soon as possible.

1 comment: