Monday, April 6, 2020

Sunday, April 5, Maintenance spanking received.  Winding down after a Sunday of household projects and yard duties as the 'stay home' orders are still in effect, I watched the evening news.  Soon afterwards I heard her call from the bedroom.  Anxious to obey, I hurried thru the kitchen and dining room and entered our room.  She sat on the bed, nude, back against the headboard holding the rubber paddle.



A simple 5 word command was given...." I'm going to spank you " and I complied.  Climbing up, she spread her legs just a bit and as I draped myself over her lap in the modified OTK position, she grasped my cock and steered it between her thighs then clamped them together as I settled in.  Now immobile with ass facing the ceiling, I was ready to be spanked.  She began as normal with a warm up bare hand spanking.  Intensity increased as it lasted long enough for my cheeks to feel warm and I imagine quite pink.  Then the rubber paddle struck the first swat of what was to be a long segment of paddling.  The rubber stings like hell and she was laying it on repeatedly.  Tears formed quickly and yelps got muffled in the mattress.  Over 50 strokes turned cheeks from pink and warm to red and hot.  Another bare hand spanking followed a brief pause.  The paddle returned for another segment.  This one felt harder and faster or was it only because my ass had already been spanked.  I was not counting, but at least another 50 strokes paddled my cheeks soundly.  Bare hands went back to work and opened my legs enough for her to torment my balls.  Squeezing, pulling, slapping went on and she adjusted her thighs to bring my ass higher.  Sit spots and upper thighs were now added to the areas to be spanked.  She gave everything a good hand spanking then picked up the paddle again.  Upper thighs, lower cheeks and full cheeks became the target of the rubber paddle.  Good hard strokes rained down, screams died into the bedding, tear drops fell to the floor as my ass absorbed another sound paddling.  More ball slapping, pulling and squeezing before a nice massage treated my cheeks and anus.  I felt it was coming to an end.  She pulled my legs together and shifted her thigh enough to slightly alter my position.   My cheeks were tight together now but were raised higher and protruded further.  Once again the rubber paddle smacked my ass hard.  She paddled long and hard this time.  If the other segments were 50 strokes, this neared 100.  Tears flowed, muffled screams sounded as the rubber painted my cheeks crimson.  She finally loosened her thighs releasing my cock so I could slither off her lap.  A one implement maintenance spanking came to an end.  Staggering to my feet, she was smiling as I reached for the dice.  I tossed it over my head and heard it tumbling on the floor.  Checking the result, a '3', I heard her say, Thursday, I'll be spanking you again.

Readership seem to be up a bit.  Wondering if more folks have discovered this blog.  Questions and comments are still encouraged and will be answered.  Thanks to all for reading.        

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I'm surprised your butt didn't melt that rubber paddle!!

    Question: did your feet dangle off the bed, or are they still on the floor, because of your height?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check on the melting temp of that rubber conveyor belt the paddle is made from, Nora-Jane.

    It is a queen size bed and one edge is about mid head and the other just below the knee. So calf and feet are off the bed unless the force of the smack causes my knees to bend and kick my feet.

    ReplyDelete