Friday, March 29, 2024

Due Maintenance Delivered

Wednesday, March 27, Maintenance Day. Duly scheduled by the dice, my ass was bared, placed in position, and soundly spanked, as it should be. 300. For some reason she landed on the number of 100 strokes per implement on a recent maintenance spanking. The thought must have lingered in her head. As I lay over the wedge pillow, nude, ass presented nicely to accept my maintenance spanking, she placed three implements next to me. The spanking was about to begin and I could see it was to include the Riding Bat, the Leather Strap, and the Doubled Belt.
Normally, the warm up was accomplished with her bare hand, this was not the case tonight. The riding bat struck bare cheeks with about 10 moderate swats which were to serve as the warm up phase. The next 90 were quite hard as the leather tip stung my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. She swung hard and lashed my ass like a jockey would a thoroughbred in the home stretch. The short shaft swished thru the air as she whipped me soundly for the next few minutes. My eyes were moist when she finished and immediately went for the next implement. Within an instant the leather strap lashed across my ass. A wider surface than the riding bat, it covered more flesh with each strike. Still the old strap, but very capable of giving a sound strapping. That was exactly what I was receiving. She strapped my ass soundly with verticle and horizontal lashes. Single cheek and both together, covering the full area as my moist eyes turned into full tears. An occasional yelp escaped my clenched jaws as I struggled to hold an immobile position. The crease and upper thighs were included in the strapping and without squirming I took the full amount of punishment the strap could provide. I knew my ass resembled raw meat by now and there was still one implement to go. With no decernable pause, the belt made its presence known with its first hard lash across both cheeks. An even wider surface than the strap, the 2 inch doubled leather belt hurt more than the strap. She stood along side my left hip and delivered many hard strikes across both cheeks. Yelps were constant now and tears flowed freely. After many strikes, she adjusted her stance to directly behind me. I did the same and stuck my ass out even further as if to say, 'here is my ass, Ms Mirage, belt it soundly'. Reading my thoughts, she did exactly that, raising the force a notch, belting alternate cheeks with hard lashes. She must have reached the 90 count as she again moved back to my left side and gave me a final 10 hard lashes across both cheeks. Tossing the belt down she said, 'There, one hundred with each.... an even 300. I was a bit unsteady as I regained a standing position to hug, kiss and thank her for a thorough maintenance spanking. I rolled the dice as she gathered up the implements. After a short trip across the floor, the cube came to a rest with a 'TWO' on top. Noticing the result, she just smiled while saying 'Saturday'.
Thanks to all. I do appreciate every one of you readers, whether new or established. Encouraging you to leave a comment or question and become a part of the fun. The blog is more interesting with input from its readers. I will answer each right here on these pages. Stop in again after Saturday to learn how I am 'SPANKED FOR MAINTENANCE.

2 comments:

  1. The number 300 seems to work for Ms. Mirage.
    Wonderful retelling, as always.
    Looking forward to the next episode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Nora-Jane for her comments. Last time it was 400 including her bare hand. I stayed still for the 300 swats, making it easy for her to deliver a sound spanking, which she did.

      Delete