Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Six of the Best for Maintenance.

Monday, May 1st, Mayday and a missed maintenance session is made up. Originally due over the weekend, our club had an event and for three days, we were just too tired to take care of business. That all ended today as we reminded each other a spanking was due. I ask for a bit of latitude on tonight's title, '6 of the best' is usually reserved for a British caning, meaning six strokes of the cane for punishment, where I used it for the 6 implements she chose for my spanking. After a bare hand warm up, she brought out the first of the line up. The leather slapper.
A short, two sided device which gives good sting. The fringed side a bit more than the smooth side. Made no difference tonight as my ass was treated to both during its segment. Varying angles for strikes to both cheeks were given hard and fast. The verticle strikes with the fringed side covered from the top of my cheeks to the crease with the fringes really stinging the tender flesh in the crease. After about a 4 minute segment, my cheeks were burning, but with her 'short but hard' concept, the was no pause before the next implement was at hand. The narrow hairbrush.
Another short device designed for tight areas. She usually spreads my legs and spanks my inner thighs and anus with this device, but tonight, she concentrated on my sit spots....which were already sore from the slapper. This segment and all the ones to follow were quite short. A minute or just over, but all hard strikes. Eyes were moist by the time she delivered the final swats with this implement. Just in time for the next one. The riding bat.
A longer handle allows her to stand back a bit and give a harder swat. The riding bat is great for stinging with its wide leather tip. The swish thru the air, the sharp biting sting and the resulting yelp never ceased as she used a very fast tempo. A full minute does not seem long, but with a strike every two seconds, my ass was getting a sound spanking very quickly. No pause as she went from the bat to the next implement. The flexible leather paddle.
Now she would add some more weight to the stinging I had received. Hard paddling with the fur side for thuddy results was followed immediately by hard swats from the smooth leather side. This paddle can sting, but with enough mass to send pain deeper into the tissue of my cheeks. Hard and fast for a minute was plenty to send a few tears down my face. My spanking was not over as she picked up the next device. The full size hairbrush.
Now I was about to be spanked. If all the preceeding was a tune up, the hairbrush was being called on to give the real spanking. Right from the first hard swat on my left cheek, I howled and knew that would not let up until she felt I have been soundly spanked. Hard strike after hard strike on alternating cheeks was causing tears, and howls. It was difficult to hold position knowing the next painful smack was less than seconds away. She spanked with the hairbrush until my cheeks were crimson, then called a halt. It was now time for the final toy to bring the spanking to a close...the big wood paddle.
My ass was quite sore by now from the stinging swats of the early implements to the full hard hairbrush spanking. She did not care, nor did the wood paddle as she began to paddle me hard. Swat after swat landed square on both cheeks with a quick tempo and full force. Full tears now and continuous howling as the swats were verey close. A very short spanking in total, less than ten minutes all together, but my ass very red, quite sore and thoroughly spanked. I got to my feet, hugged and kissed her. Thanked her for giving me the spanking that was overdue and I needed. Tossing the cube scheduled the next spanking for Friday as I rolled a '3'. She reminded me that Wednesday would be a stressful day and I may need a good spanking that day. I agreed.
Just a bit late, readers, but thanking you none the less. It appears our readers are growing in numbers. I would hope the questions and comments grow as well. It is easy and fun to leave one and educational to get the answers. See you all on Friday after my bare bottom get spanked for maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. Yes another fantastic episode of the maintenance session! Yowzers, 6 implements of ass destruction! Bravo!
    I'll be rubbing my bottom for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane. There were 6 implements but none used very long except the leather slapper. All hard swats so the rubbing your bottom on Friday will be appreciated.

      Delete