Tuesday, May 9, 2023

A 5 Implement Maintenance Spanking

Monday, May 8, A maintenance spanking due and delivered. After Friday's spanking, I rolled the dice and came up with a "ONE", scheduling Monday for the next spanking. In no time, Monday arrived, during the day she reminded me I was going to be spanked before the end of the day. Perhaps a bit later than usual I found myself climbing over the wedge and presenting my bare ass to be spanked. Next to the pillow were 5 implements she had chosen to spank my ass. She has assembled the following weapons of ass destruction: A wooden spoon, flexible leather paddle, narrow hair brush, the corded leather paddle and the rubber paddle. My cheeks felt her bare hands first for a warm up segment. Single hand and both hands landed many strikes over the next few minutes to warm the flesh. Next came a continous barrage of strikes from the evil 5. No set order, no timing of the segment, several returned for an encore as together, those 5 implements spanked me for 25 minutes. The devices were lined up in no particular order. The flexible leather paddle:
The narrow hair brush:
The corder leather paddle:
The rubber paddle:
The wooden spoon:
The assult began with the flexible leather paddle. No more warm up, this was a paddling. Both sides were used, fur for thud and leather for sting. Covering all my cheeks with strikes the paddle was joined by the corded leather paddle. One in each hand, she delivered a unique sensation of strikes which lasted several minutes. Cheeks, upper thighs and the crease were struck with three distinct feelings of three different textures on bare skin. No slowing of tempo or reduction of force as the three spanked the intended target... my ass. The flexible leather paddle tapped out leaving the corded leather to carry on. A device beyond easy discription. Let it be said its beauty disguises its evil. Several minutes of this left me wanting to alter position. I fought the urge and the next toy was ready to strike. Shooting pain from the smallest of the five, it stung the crease of both cheeks in rapid succession. Upper thighs too felt the solid strike of the brush. Then on to full cheeks the little brush made its presence known and respected. I was yelping, but held position thru the minutes of this segment. From its first excruiating painful swat, I knew the rubber paddle was up next. Sending intence pain thru my body resulting in a loud howl exiting my mouth. No time to process, the next swat was already in motion. Rapid strikes landed painfully on my ass as the paddling continued. Then, a puuse followed by a slow very hard strike on my left cheek and another on my right cheek. Both produced a howl and tears. A slpit second later the rapid paddling began again. The several minutes of the rubber paddle would best be frogotten, but the pain lingered. The wooden spoon took up the spanking where the paddle left off. Solid strikes to the center of my cheeks with occasional trips thru the crease to the upper thighs. I recall a repeat segment from the flexible leather paddle and the corded leather paddle. I would never forget the return of the rubber paddle and the wooden spoon also got in a second segment. Even the bare hand returned for a hard spanking. I do not remember a second visit from the narrow hair brush but by the end of the session my ass was not looking for it. I stood, hugged her and thanked her for a different maintenance session. Tossing the dice was a bit more friendly as a '4' appeared. Saturday I will be again turned ass up and spanked for maintenance.
Two spankings within 3 days... a treat for the readers and we thank you for your support. Questions, comments, suggestions, all are welcome and encouraged. All will be answered individually as soon as possible. Looking forward to seeing you all after my next spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!!! My ass is on fire,just reading your blog entry. I'm surprised your bottom isn't leather or permanently red.
    I always look forward to reading your blog entries.
    I would have tapped out after 3 swats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good one for sure. I'm glad the descriptions here transferred to your bottom. That is my goal, to allow readers to experience my spankings. Thanks for reading and more thanks for leaving comments. I look forward to your input, Nora-Jane.

    ReplyDelete