Saturday, May 6, 2023

Before Breakfast OTK for Maintenance

Saturday, May 6, a few hours late but spanked for maintenance. Originally scheduled for last night, we got involved in other things and the maintenance spanking was pushed off. After I served her morning coffee and brushed her hair in bed, the wait was over. The time was right, she sat against the headboard and I was pulled over her lap with my bare immobile ass facing the ceiling. From out of nowhere, the leather slapper materialized. I knew now this was not impromptu.
A short handled device with two spanking sides, this little slapper can deliver a very good sting. She did warm my cheeks with a quick bare hand spanking. Mild at first, then growing quickly into full force swats. She forced my legs open wide enough to land some hard spanks on inner thighs, inner cheeks and asshole. Hard and fast hand spanks were now turning the entire area a nice pink. On to the slapper which made things worse. The fringe side stung my tender areas like fire. Everything from the crease to my balls were ablaze with stinging pain. Full cheeks too did not escape the stinging fringes of the slapper. She turned the implement over and began to spank with the smooth side. Very hard and fast and seemed like paying special to my balls and anus. Tears began to form and yelps died into the mattress my face was buried into. She rested the slapper, but gave me several more hard hand spanks before moving to the hairbrush.
If I felt the slapper hurt, the hair brush doubled that pain easily. She spanked my cheeks hard and fast. Then paused to use her hand for some CBT. The good feeling that provided ended abruptly by very hard swats with the hairbrush. Full tears were being absorbed in the pillow as my yelping continued. Then more CBT followed by another hard hairbrush spanking. The CBT was having its usual effect on my parts and you can imagine where this is going. (Intimacy Deleted) Following that, we drifted off for a nap. I thanked her for the spanking and tossed the dice. It turned up a 'ONE'. Monday, my bare ass will again be spanked for maintenance.
A big thank you to all readers, especially the new ones. Welcome to the blog and hope you will leave a comment or question. It is your way to become part of the blog and the fun. See everyone following my Monday night spanking.

2 comments:

  1. A very nice maintenance session,indeed! The slapper and the hairbrush! Very tasteful way of omitting the intimacy. I like that about your blogs.
    Looks like I'll be rubbing my bottom for you on Monday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, Nora-Jane, I'm thanking you for your readership and comments. It was a good maintenance session. A bare hard spanking backed up with the slapper and topped off with the hair brush. My bare ass, over her lap took a good spanking before drifting into things we don't discuss. Knowing you are rubbing your bottom while I'm being spanked will help me smile thru the pain.

    ReplyDelete