Thursday, November 10, 2022

Maintenance Spanking Delivered

Wednesday, Nov. 9, due for maintenance and a good hard spanking was given. I mentioned in the last post the tendency toward short but more harsh spankings. Today was another case in point. Are the days of the hour plus long sessions gone for good? She had 3 implements laid out as I climed over the wedge pillow. I presented my bare ass and waited to accept a maintenance spanking as part of my life as her spanked male submissive. She started the warmup with mild bare hand swats. Sufficiently pink and warm, she upped the force and spanked my cheeks, sit spots and thighs for a full 5 minutes. The first implement up was the wooden spoon. My ass was already sore and the soreness from Sunday returned quickly. No easing into a spanking with the spoon. The first swat was hard and centered on my left cheek, producing a yelp. No time to process the impact as the right cheek felt an identical swat within seconds. Yelps continued as she colored my ass, crease and thighs red with hard fast swats. The spoon was spanking ass and taking names as she continued the 5 minute segment with my eyes tearing up. I began to stand slightly to releive the pain a bit. The segment ended and she forced me back down, protruding my ass again, which she hand spanked for a brief time. The Strap was next....
She likes this old favorite and wields it with authority. Another full 5 minute segment with the strap was not friendly to my ass. Lashing my hide from every possible angle, covering my cheeks, sit spots and thighs was taking its toll. Eyes tearing, full yelping, trying to hold my ass still and wondering how five minutes can be so long. I must have broke my stance a bit as she reached around to grasp my balls to hold me in place while she lashed that strap across my ass repeatedly. I tried standing a bit again, but she would not allow it. When the segment ended, she again hand spanked me. Then proceeded to spread my legs for some CBT including some nipple torture. Pushing me back into full bent position, she reached for the final implement.... the Big Wood Paddle.
This paddle is made from Baltic Birch plywood, sanded, and finished with three coats of enamel. About 3/8 inch thick and large enough to cover both cheeks with one swat. She was not going to give me the chance to squirm by grasping cock and balls in her fist and forcing my hips back a bit more. The paddling began with a hard swat directly square on my full ass. About every 5 seconds I could rely on another hard swat from the big paddle, while being held immobile. Two or three minutes slowly passed as my cheeks absorbed the impact of the paddle. She relaesed my package and began to paddle each cheek alternetly but with a quicker tempo. The compined results of the bare hand, wooden spoon, strap and wood paddle had made my ass very sore indeed. She finished the session and helped me up. I thanked her for a good 20 minute maintenance spanking. Thinking I had rolled a few low numbers in succession, I asked her to toss the dice. She rolled the dice, but a "3" came up, so Sunday, I am due to be spanked for maintenance again.
Thanking my readers is second nature now and I do appreciate every one of you. Keep those questions and comments coming in. Other readers will enjoy and benefit from them as well. Hope to post another episode after I am spanked on Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Another fine read. That paddle hasn't been used in a few weeks!
    I think it's a cycle for Her. Perhaps She rotates how long and forceful the sessions will be, cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and observation, Nora-Jane. You may be correct, or she just uses whatever suits her at the time. Same with the intensity. I am not sure. my concentration is on keeping my ass still for her to spank.

    ReplyDelete