Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Wednesday, March 7...... SPANKED !!!!! for maintenance.  Only 2 days ago I was spanked for more than an hour after not receiving a maintenance spanking for over a month.  Justifiable for sure.  The purple lines and welts were barely visible as I wait in submission, totally nude, blindfolded, ass presented for another maintenance spanking.  She entered and began immediately with the leather belt.  The warm up lasted fewer than 15 strokes as the belt landed increasingly harder and harder against my flesh.  Many strokes later she switched to the narrow hair brush.  No light strokes here as the wooden handle stung my reddened cheeks.  Responding yelps followed each strike.  Relentless, she delivered many strokes thoroughly spanking me with the hair brush.  When that segment ended there was a pause only long enough for her to change implements and I heard the telltale swish through air of the riding bat.  The first strike from the leather tip of the bat bit into my cheeks like a killer bee.  Little did I know how many more strikes were to follow.  I held position as the bat rained down stinking strokes covering both cheeks.  Tears began to flow as the spanking continued.  When she rested the riding bat, the bare hands took up the cadence.   A bare hand spanking on red bare ass cheeks that could not be forgotten went on for many minutes.   Tears and yelps were my contribution to this maintenance spanking.  The hands spanked while the ass accepted for many more minutes.  She completed the bare hand segment only to begin the next with the cherry wood purse paddle.  The first hard stroke hit me like a lightening bolt, a yelp escaped, cheek muscles recoiled and tensed.  I forced my feet to toe in a bit to relax my cheeks and take the remainder of the swats.  The paddle met my ass repeatedly for more strokes than I thought I could take.  Yelps became howles, tears flowed, she paddled on and on.  I knew the deep tissue of my butt would be bruised and quite sore for several days.  Finally she quit, helped me up on the bed and covered me with a blanket.  I then learned of her agenda.  She decided to deliver 100 strokes with each of the implements for this spanking.  Following the few warm up strokes, I accepted nearly 500 hard strokes from these implements.  Just as I began this report... I was SPANKED for maintenance.

She tossed the dice for me and reported my next spanking will be Saturday as a '2' came up.  I do thank all of you for reading and promise to answer each comment or question you may submit.     

No comments:

Post a Comment