Monday, March 12, 2018

Sunday, March 11, Maintenance Day.  Astute readers will recall maintenance was scheduled for Saturday.  Spanking was moved to Sunday for 'life happens' reasons.  She determined the maintenance would be delivered at 8 pm.   Reporting to the directed place at the correct time, the first thing she handed me was a blindfold.  I was told to put it in place prior to her laying out any implements.  That should have been my first clue that things were going to be different for this spanking.  Blindfolded, in position, ass presented, I waited and could hear her scurrying about getting implements.  Next I felt her hands, in fur gloves, stroking and patting my cheeks in a sensual massage.  Between my thighs they went and gently pushed outward as the signal for me to spread my legs.  I obeyed and as the outward pushing continued, I kept spreading until the maximum spread was achieved.  The gloved hands continued on to inner thighs, balls, cock and anus.  The massage and gentle strikes felt wonderful as it went on for several minutes.  I was then directed to stand, hands on hips.  Not easy while maintaining the maximum leg spread.  Gloves were off as I felt her fingers pinch and twist both nipples to the point of uttering a slight yelp.  Following the nipple torment, she moved her attention to my crotch.  Both hands administered CBT with an occasional hard slap to my ass.  Following several minutes of increasing CBT and nipple torment, my torso was pushed back on the bed.  I believe it was the leather belt I felt next as a hard strike covered both cheeks.  Over and over it landed, on one cheek, then the opposite, then both.  Hard strokes spanked my recently massaged ass thoroughly for about 50 strokes.  Then directed to stand again, I was beginning to learn the procedure of this domination/spanking session.  Another round of nipple torment preceded a hard slap on each nipple from the riding bat tip, I imagined.  Then other areas felt the stinging bite of the wide leather tip of the riding bat.  Never knowing where it was to strike next and forcing myself to hold spread eagle position, played delightfully into her plan as I accepted surprise strikes to nipples, balls, cock head and ass.  Minutes later, I was pushed back into spanking position on the edge of the bed.  This time I believe it was the hairbrush that spanked my ass to the point of yelping and teardrops.  The brush rested and hands took over with more massage/CBT which culminated in a bare hand hard spanking.  The majority of strokes were aimed at and hit inner cheeks and anus.  Coarse brush bristles scrubbed my inner crotch area to a bright pink color.  The cane or riding crop shaft left two dark purple stripes and growing welts across both cheeks before I was stood up again for the next dose of  massage, nipple torment and CBT.  Well you get the scenario that was playing out.  Each time I was pushed back into spanking position, one of the spanking implements delivered it's approximately 50 hard strokes.  The purse paddle, flexible leather paddle, exotic wood paddle with holes, crop, belt, you name it all took their turn.  Between those episodes she gleefully, randomly slapped every exposed area of my body in spread eagle position.  The final time I want down to be spanked, the big wood paddle unloaded its 50 + or - strikes in fine fashion.  This dominating/spanking maintenance session was finally over.   Exhausted, she helped me on to the bed, removing my blindfold, and then tossed the dice turning up a '3'.  She said "because this session was scheduled for yesterday, four days means Wednesday you will be spanked again.  Be ready." 

Thank you all for reading my exploits of being a 24/7, spanked male submissive.   Your questions and comments are most welcome and will be answered individually here on this venue.  Hope to see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment