Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Monday, March 5, Maintenance Day.  WOW!!  After living off the grid for over a month we have returned from life with no TV, no internet and virtually no cell phone.  Being around others also meant no spankings were administered.  She determined that was to end and she said "at 8 pm, you will be spanked and spanked good".  I knew what that meant but at the designated time I found myself nude with bare ass presented waiting a long and overdue maintenance spanking.  Seeing me in position, she began with a bare hand warm up.  This lasted many minutes with her most likely thinking my cheeks had not experienced a spanking in over a month.  After awhile, the strikes became harder as a full bare hand, bare ass spanking was in progress.  When she paused, many minutes later, I felt my cheeks very warm and I imagine were glowing a nice pink color when the thumper began its strokes.  Good solid strikes covered both cheeks, upper and lower before it found it way between my thighs and tapped.  I spread my legs, but the tapping continued.  I spread further but still the tapping went on.  I spread the maximum, opening my cheeks wide and exposing my cock, balls and anus.  This was her desire as the thumper now struck inner cheeks and tormented my cock and balls.  Yelps were audible when the thumper found the target of my ass hole.  I knew by now that no area would be spared during this spanking.   The wide belt was next and she swung it with precision.  My entire ass was being slapped with the 2 inch wide leather over and over again.  I was spread open far enough that vertically swung strokes missed both cheeks and landed squarely on my vulnerable swinging balls.  The belting continued as she heard yelping and saw my ass turn from pink to bright red.  My eyes shed tears during the segment of the next implement.  The riding crop is a dual purpose implement.  She used the leather loop at the end like a whip leaving marks all over both cheeks accompanied with yelps and tears.  Next the shaft was used like a cane and she left purple stripes and raised welts in perfect straight lines across both cheeks.  The hairbrush came on for its part with solid strokes being applied to my ass for many long minutes.  Not forgetting my exposed other parts, the short bristles scoured my balls, cock and anus while the riding crop struck the top of my cock.  I was just short of screaming when she paused.  Bare hands went to work.  One grasping my cock and balls firmly while the other spanked squarely on my ass hole.  I weathered this part only to have her pause before the final segment.  The whip marks, purple stripes, welts and red skin were covered with sound smacks from the big wood paddle.  She paddled and paddled and paddled some more until finally I felt a gentle kiss on each cheek.  She raised my tear streaked face, smiled and said I love you.  We hugged and kissed.  My over worked ass will not get much of a recoup  period as a 'ONE' appeared on the dice, meaning I will be stripped and spanked again on Wednesday for maintenance. 

Your questions and comments are most welcome and will be answered.  Thanks to all for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for you reading and comments, Nora-Jane. Saturday, I will be spanked again and I took two punishment spankings yesterday.

    ReplyDelete