Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tuesday, June 9, 2015...Maintenance Day... Even after a spanking party on Sunday, I was scheduled for a maintenance spanking today.  It arrived during the early evening with a different approach.  She directed me to roll the dice before the spanking began.  I would be getting a warm up and then the number shown on the dice from each of the implements.  We had placed 9 implements on the bed and I rolled a 'one'.  I placed my torso on the bed and presented my ass for the warm up.  A flogger was to start the parade.  Still a bit sore from the heavy spankings I received on Sunday, my ass took the warm up flogger strokes in stride, next came a very hard bare hand spanking.  I thought for an instant the concept of '1' per implement was forgotten.  The bare hand spanking renewed the pain and soreness from Sunday.  I felt her pick up an implement after a brief pause following the hand spanking.  I did not know what it was but I soon found out.  A very hard stroke from a wood paddle sent intense pain shooting through both cheeks.  I yelped but held position.  I knew the next implement was being picked up.  The doubled leather belt landed very hard and caused another yelp and a slight stand from me.  Another pause, another implement, another very hard stroke, another yelp and the steel reinforced leather paddle was exchanged for the next toy.  Just one stroke from each implement does not sound harsh, but a red sore ass and tears welling up proved that thought wrong.  Now a different flogger, followed by the discipline stick, then the flexible leather paddle.  I stood up after that stroke on impulse.  While grasping the next device, a leather rug beater, she pushed on my upper back until my body went back into position.  Rug beater meets ass.... result, very sore, very red, very loud yelp, and a very short time before then next toy took its turn.  The riding crop laid a red line across both cheeks, causing another yelp and more tears.  Short pause, short fall flogger, heavy stroke, yelp, more tears and a 'good boy' from my Dominant.  I had taken only one stroke from 9 different implements, quite different but quite effective.  She neglected to tell me that one stroke from each device did not mean each would only have one turn.  Spreading my legs a bit more, they all had another go at the ever reddening, tender, marked, and stretched skin of my cheeks.  Each met the ass again and all were of the very hard variety.  A short session by the clock, but very effective and my cherry red ass was happy when she declared it was over.  A roll of the dice gave me a bit of reprieve as a 5 came up.  Adding one, puts the next maintenance spanking on Monday.  Hope you will check back then for a description of another Maintenance Day.

Questions or comments are welcome and all will be addressed.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment