Monday, June 29, 2015

June 28, Sunday.  Maintenance Day.  We had just arrived home from a very tiring weekend wedding and she decided on an afternoon nap.  I feared the 'nap' would last for awhile and the maintenance spanking would be postponed.  She did wake up and during dinner, she said 'be ready to be spanked at 9 o'clock'.  Any response beside yes ma'am would not be a good idea.  Just before nine I went to prepare and found the crop, big wood paddle and WAV hairbrush on the bed.  I placed a pillow and lie across it presenting my ass to be spanked.  She came in and began to hand massage my back, ass, cock, balls, upper thighs.  Very pleasing.. then the hand spanks began, although very light and tender.  A slight increase in intensity, but nothing real hard.  The crop was next and again, light and nearly playful strokes.  A few hard ones placed on the sit spot and I could feel the warmth beginning.  A WAV hairbrush is a real spanking device, but she managed to make it feel loving.  Stroke after stroke landed on opposite cheeks with a rapid cadence. The the big wood paddle made its appearance.  A solid medium stroke followed by another and another.  After about 30, more hand fondling and massage began.  This was a sensual maintenance for sure.  A half hour passed and she said to stand.  I felt it was over and began to thank her.  She sat in the OTK chair with the WAV in her hand and said 'over my lap'.  I complied and the hairbrush spanking began.  No more fondling or light strokes.  I took 30 hard ones with the brush and both cheeks were on fire.  She paused just long enough to spread my legs further apart to expose the upper thighs and sit spot.  The hairbrush continued its assault.  Another 30 hard strokes on the newly exposed areas completed a rather different maintenance spanking.  The dice roll turned up a 6, so next Sunday will be Maintenance Day.   Thanks for reading and ready to answer any questions or comments.

1 comment: