Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday, June 23, 2015.  Woke up as usual, brewed coffee for her, served it to her in bed.  Next we chat about the day, I brush her hair, I get up, remain nude (normal procedure) prepare breakfast, serve and clean up the dishes.  She tells me to go up and chose a few toys as she is going to maintenance spank me early today.  I pick out 4 items, place them on the bed, lie across a pillow with ass presented and wait.  She finally enters, backs me up just enough for my cock and balls to fall off the pillow, she spreads my legs a bit wider, caresses my ass and balls and a very nice warm up of hand spanks begins.  Mostly medium with some hard and very hard swats mixed in.  Then the big wood paddle enters the scene.  Same M O, most medium with hard and very hard strokes mixed in.  The cadence is varied so I never know when a hard one or two is ready to land.  Both the hand and wood paddle accounted for about 50 - 70 strokes each with about 20 - 30 of them being hard or very hard.  Well warmed and a good red color, my ass was then greeted with the WAV hairbrush.  This was a toy I had not chosen but it was used anyway.  After delivering a dose of about the same as the other two, she scrubbed the bristles very vigorously over my cock and balls... quite an experience.  The doubled over 2-inch wide belt was next and followed the same method.  About 70 or so strokes with hard and very hard swats mixed in at random.  Now I was getting sore, very red and uttering yelps with the hard strokes.  Another toy I did not lay our was then used.  The rattan cane swished in the air close to my ears so I could hear it seconds before it cracked over my ass.  Pain like fire, red stripe, welts and yelps preceded the tears.  I did not get near as many from this implement, but all were hard.  I was dancing as much as possible while holding position.  I then felt the tip of the riding crop tap against my upped inner thighs.  This was a signal for me to spread even further.  The crop then took its turn delivering about the same number of strokes.  One difference was they were in a much more rapid cadence and most were hard and only some medium mixed it.  Nearly an hour passed and I felt very thoroughly spanked.  Several devices, mixed cadence and harshness proved to be an excellent maintenance spanking.  The dice roll turned up a 4, so on Sunday, my ass will undergo another Maintenance Day.

Thanks for reading and as always, questions and comments are welcome.  All will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment