Monday, December 18, 2023

Maintenance via Three Paddles

Sunday, December 17, Maintenance due and delivered with leather, wood and rubber. The '2' I rolled after Thursday's spanking came due today and just before the Sunday Night Football game she 'invited' me into the 'dungeon', which is our bedroom with the wedge pillow and the spanking implements set to go. I found her, less than fully clothed, ushering me to the pillow. So over I went and stuck my ass out as far as I could. This was met with her verbal approval, which was closly followed with her bare hands giving me the warm up spanks. Several minutes passed which toasted my cheeks nicely. She said I know we usually don't count, but tonight I think a spanking and paddling is what you need. The only and correct response from me was 'Yes Ma'am'. 'Good', she replied, you are getting 100 hards spanks and padddle swats. Again, the 'Yes Ma'am' was uttered seconds before the first bare hand spank landed. Squarely on my right cheek, immediately another on the left cheek and she was correct about them being hard. I usually don't count spanks, but thought I would this time. She landed repeated spanks on alternating cheeks until I reached the mental count of 40. As usual I was wrong as she was counting too, but in a different format. I found that out when she said 'That's 20'!!! She reached for the first of the three paddles... The Broad Sword paddle.
A heavy leather paddle with a steel backbone and long enough to cover both cheeks, this implement gives a very good paddling. It was used in Florida and now making its first appearance since returning. Well warmed and hand spanked my ass was ready for the first of the 3 paddlings. When the first one struck a yelp eeked out of my lips and mentally I said 'ONE'. Swats continued at the rate of one per 4 or 5 seconds... just enough time to yelp and stick my ass out for the next one. At least this time my mental count and hers agreed and she paused after saying... That's 20. I reset my stance to ready myself for the next implement which was the Big Wood Paddle.
An implement I made, so I knew what to expect. 5 ply baltic birch plywood with several coats of enamel paint gives a good look to this paddle and its size and weight provides a very hard paddling which will result in deep tissue sorness felt for days. She laid the paddle against both cheeks, drew back and let go with a hard swat. The yelp was inevitiable and I recoiled with the force. These swats were to be slower in tempo, each landing about 10 seconds apart, giving me time to process the pain and reposition my ass for the next swat. I slowly and painfully counted to 20 and knew my cheeks were very dark red by now and I could feel the deep tissue soreness spreading thru my ass. However, the paddling did not stop at that number. She did change the strike to a single cheek and alternated cheeks. I admit to losing count during this paddling once she started on alternating cheeks. I do know it seemed to go on forever and I knew I was being paddled long and hard. When she finally finished she updated the total count by saying 'That's 40'. I took a second to wipe the tear tracks off my face and stick my ass out to make a good target for the last implement. She reached for it saying here is your favorite..... the Rubber Paddle.
The short, thick conveyor belt rubber striking area on this paddle covers one cheek nicely so I knew she would alternate sides as she paddled my ass. Starting with the right cheek, a loud howl echoed thru the room when the rubber met the flesh. Already stinging and sore deep into my tissue, my cheeks got treated to a very hard stinging paddling. Rubber is not a friendly substance and if you have ever been spanked with any rubber implement, you know what I mean. While she alternated cheeks, the howling continued and the tears made fresh tracks down my face. I was too sore and exhausted to count during this segment, so I was in agreement when she said "That's 20. So 20 hand, 20 leather paddle, 40 wood paddle and 20 rubber paddle is 100.... consider yourself well paddled, now stand up and thank me". I obeyed and kissed and hugged her at length. Rolling the dice turned up a '6' which meant next Sunday. She told me immediately we will change that as I am not spanking you on Christmas Eve. You're getting your Christmas Day spankings so that will be maintenance too. I did catch the 's' on spanking, so this may be a very red ass Christmas.
Thanks to all readers and wishing each of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Do leave a question or comment and receive your individual answer during this week. Come back after Christmas for the report on my Christmas Day Maintenance Spanking(s). Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa Nelly!!! I'm envisioning Foghorn I'm leghorn paddling the dog and imagining that's about how you felt! 😃
    I admit, I was rubbing my bottom again, whilst reading this entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nora-Jane for your comments. I was certainly paddled and paddled good. Thank you for rubbing you bottom during the paddling of mine.

    ReplyDelete