Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Maintenance..... Long and Hard

Tuesday, December 26, overdue maintneance spanking delivered. A bit of a long story as background here. I had been spanked on the Sunday before Christmas and rolled a 6, schedulling the following Sunday which was Christmas Eve. She said I was going to get my traditional Christmas Day spanking on Monday, so we moved the maintenance to Monday as well. I did not know whether to expect a longer spanking or two separate ones. Turned out to be a moot point as our Christmas Day morphed into being very intimate and by days end, neither she or I were in the mood. She did give me a choice of a token spanking on Christmas night or a long and hard one on Tuesday. By now you know I opted for the latter. So once again, I find myself nude, draped over the wedge pillow, ass protruded with her six implements laid out beside me. The traditional warm up began and we were under way. Mild to medium hand spanks warmed both cheeks before she started really spanking me. Once it was going, it did not stop. Many minutes later she took up the first of the arsenal she had assembled. The six were: The Belt, Flexible Leather Paddle, Big Wood Paddle, Rubber Paddle, Hair Brush and Loopy Johnny.
The belt landed a firm lash across both cheeks followed by many more. She then changed her stance and started a long segment of lashing alternating cheeks. I was unaware of it at the time, but instead of counting swats like the previous spanking, she decided on timed segments. Mild, medium and hard lashes filled the 8 minute segment. Immediately she brought on the leather paddle. A few minutes with the fur side giving a solid thud on each swat. Then the smooth leather stung my skin repeatedly from top of cheek all the way down to upper thighs. Yelping had begun earlier and now my eyes were beginning to swell and tear. When that 8 minute segment ended, the big wood paddle landed on my full ass. Both cheeks took swats of various intensity. Single cheeks too felt the wood paddle. Yelping now was nearly constant, even for the less than hard swats. The segment ended, but the paddling did not. Next up was the rubber paddle. My ass was already hurting when the first of many strikes from the rubber paddle met my flesh. The rubber paddle is evil and it was determined to live up to its reputation. The third paddling in succession was making tears flow as I howled into the pillow. Again, swats of different force highlighted this segment. All were centered on my ass cheeks and they nearly caught fire. 8 minutes of the rubber paddle seemed like forever, but finally ended with a big sigh of relief from me. No pause for her however as the hair brush was about to join the party. The first few minutes were with the cover on, adding to the deep tissue soreness I would feel for days. When the cover came off the smooth wood backed brush stung my ass with a vengance. Covering both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs, she spanked with the hair brush while I howled and tears were absorbed into the pillow. If a good hair brush spanking is a thing of beauty, this one was gorgeous. Soundly spanked, paddled and belted, I had to endure another implement. The loopy Johnny is as painful as they come. Its leather braiding with edges showing really stings with each strike. Even a medium lash bites into the flesh and can leave welts. She stood back, much like with the belt and whipped my ass from cheek to cheek as I howled and filled the pillow with tears. A few verticle strikes, but most were horizontal aimed at either both or single cheeks. I lie there exhausted after the final lash hit its mark. She brought her head down near mine and spoke into my ear. "How are you holding up love", she asked. I raised my head a bit and with a tear streaked face and trembling voice answered "I'm doing OK". "Good", she said as she pushed my head back into the pillow, "because now you are getting spanked"!!! Each implement, in the same order was brought back for a two minute encore segment. Only difference was this time every strike was hard. She went thru the entire assembly of toys again as I was litterally screaming into the pillow. The two timed sessions including the warm up totaled over an hour of solid spanking. My cheeks were crimson with ashy white areas dead center of each one. As I slowly go to my feet she said a good maintenance spanking and Merry Christmas to you cowboy. I thanked Ms Mirage for administering a solid maintenance and holiday spanking. I tossed the die against the wall and watched it tumble to a stop with a '2' on top. Friday works well as it is just before we leave for the weekend, returning on Monday just in time for the first spanking of the New Year.
Thank you readers and now it is your time to leave a question or comment. Be a part of this blog and get an individual answer. Join the fun and add to the blog. Happy New Year to all and see you after the next spanking. (see note below)
PS: The leather strap we have been using is near retirement as I make a new replacement. Nora-Jane, a reader we are all familiar with, has left a suggestion as to how to retire the strap properly in her recent comments. How about each of you??? How would you like to see the strap retired? All suggestions will be considered. Here is a chance for you to direct part of an upcoming spanking session. Don't be left out.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Hannah!!! Now THAT is a well spanked, belted and paddled bottom!! The rubber paddle AND the Loopy Johnny???? 😱
    I'm sure you could fry an egg on your butt afterwards!
    I vote for 100 strikes on each butt cheek as a retirement celebration for the leather strap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane for your comments. Fry an egg??? Not sure about that, but the deep tissue was sore and the skin was red and hot. I was truly well spanked, paddled and belted. Your retirement suggestion leads the voting right now. Let's see how other readers chime in.

      Delete