Saturday, September 9, 2023

Maintenance Spanking on Time

Friday, September 8, Maintenance asked for and delivered. After I was spanked on Labor Day, there was not roll of the dice to shcedule the next maintenance session. Short weeks like this seem to go by like lightening and this week was no different. Next thing I knew it was Thursday and my Monday spanking had worn thin. Difficult to use Thursdays as we both attend a meeting and getting home late neither of us are really in the mode. Friday morning, I served the coffee and we had our daily chat. Near breakfast time I simply blurted out - - can I get a spanking today? A quick answer of 'sure' from her seemed to make the decision, but the entire day passed with no further mention of it. After dinner we began to watch some evening TV and I felt sure it had slipped her mind and the session would not occur. I don't recall the program which was on but about midway thru it she said 'after this your are getting spanked'. I tottered into the bedroom a few minutes after the show and she was all ready. Pillow in place and three implements set aside to spank my ass. She had chosen the leather slapper, the flexible leather paddle and the big wood paddle.
The warm up phase began almost immediately after I took position and presented my ass. Mild swats did their job in warming the skin and leaving a pink glow. The bare hands continued and added force to turn a warm up into a full blown spanking. Both hands covered both cheeks for the next several minutes. Much warmer and red, the cheeks were set to meet the implements. The first was the leather slapper. Perfect implement to add more sting to my spanked ass. She swung the short implement hard and fast. Spreading the sting thru the crease on to the thighs, she used both sides of the slapper. The fringe side offered a bit more sting, but by now my flesh felt like it was on fire. With a seamless transition of implements, the leather paddle continued the assault and the complete area was being hit. Sting was the forte of the flexible leather, but there is no doubt it delivered more. The fur side thudded againist my cheeks and the leather side stung, but being heaver and larger than the slapper the strikes were felt in the deep tissue of my cheeks. A few minutes later it was time for a real paddling. The wood paddle would provide that without hesitation. I winced at the first few swats before yelps took over. My eyes moistened as the paddling continued. About 50 strikes later the slapper returned to sting the thighs and sit spots. Its second segment was shorter than the first and my thighs took the most of the attack. Return to the wood paddle, she delivered very hards swats as I howled and teared my way thru the short segment. Holding still, as she likes, the leather paddle came back to spank my cheeks soundly. Two more segments with each of the three implements rounded out a 25 minute maintenance session. I got to my feet as she put away the toys. The dice left my hand and bounced off the wall. Tumbling across the floor, I waited for it to come to a rest. The number 'ONE' greeted my gaze and as I looked over at her she said 'good, on Sunday I am going to spank you again'.
Thanks to all readers, new and established. Be sure to take advantage of your opportunity to become part of the blog and leave a question or comment. It may be educational to others readers, but will certainly be fun for all. See you all on Sunday after I am once again spanked for maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you asked to be spanked. Empowering and rewarding, not to mention hot cross buns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank to Nora-Jane for her comments. There have only been a few times when I have had to asked for a due maintenance spanking. Our lives are busy and little things are sometimes overlooked. Once in position, she will take the the time to give the spanking I need.

      Delete