Friday, September 1, 2023

Maintenance Back on Schedule

Friday, Sept 1, Maintenance given morning style. I know the title says back on schedule and my spanking was due yesterday, but there have been more than one unforseen occurrance here. A huge tree came down Wednesday morning knocking out power, internet, phone, and cable TV to our entire neighborhood. Street was blocked for over 5 hours. Power was restored before dark, but nothing else. By Thursday, most folks have all services back but a few, like us still had no internet service. Also Thursday is our meeting night so things got pushed back. This morning, however, after breakfast cleanup, I was pouring myself another cup of coffee when she said you won't have time for that. Directing me to the bedroom she said, "over the pillow and present your ass.... I am going to spank you'. I took position and heard more instructions. "Open your legs a bit and stick your ass out further". Obeying took but a second or two as I slid my torso down the wedge pillow making my cheeks a very easy target. The bare hand(s) began to warm up and then spank my bare skin. Several minutes and increasing force later, my cheeks were glowing pink and quite warm. Just in time as the first implement was in her hands.... The short riding bat.
An implement which can be used is a few ways, it appeared she chose to slap me with the wide folded leather tip, much like you would use a flyswater. The flexible shaft allowed the leather tip to sting on contact. She stood back a bit and used both forehand and backhand motions to swat the entire area of thighs, sit spots and full cheeks. She even included my balls with perfectly aimed uppercut swings. Soon I was feeling like a thousand hornets had attacked my bare ass. A few more minutes had me yelping and tear ducts were swelling. The final few lashes were very hard and a sigh of relief escaped when she laid down the riding bat. Sting was her thing today as she reached for the leather slapper.
A short implement but with two sides to dispense sting to bare flesh. Already enflamed, my cheeks were no match for the wide double sided leather slapper. Standing directly behind me, back and forth strikes slapped both cheeks rapidly. The right cheek got the fringed side of the slapper while the left took the solid side. Alternating cheeks, she slapped for several minutes. Adjusting her stance to my side, she began to use the slapper vertically. Just long enough to cover the cheek and have the end strike the crease. This stung like hell and I could feel tears as my yelping increased. Again adjusting her location she began to slap each thigh from mid-way to the crease. One leg, then the other felt the slapper spread the sting without discrimination. Don't forget my hanging balls, I thought. Like she could read my mind, she finished the segment with a 10-count slapping to my balls. Full tears were rolling down my face as she found the handle of the final implement.... the caboose paddle.
Solid maple, nearly half an inch thick, this paddle was not to be taken lightly. 'Lightly', was nowhere in her mind as she pulled my hips back a bit, again sticking my ass out further. She laid the polished wood against my cheeks, pulled back and let me have one of the hardest paddle swats I can remember. I howled and recoiled from the impact and pain. She stood calmly and said 'stick you ass out when your ready'. I took several seconds to process the swat, but slowly eased back into position. Again she laid the paddle accross my cheeks, drew back and let fly. Maple met flesh... maple won !!! Another howl and recoil on my part. She said nothing this time, but I knew she had no intention of being finished. A few seconds later, I was sliding back into harms way to accept the paddling of Ms Mirage. The same scenario reteated itself many more times before she altered her part. Assuming position again, I waited for a hard swat.... instead I got 10-15 hard swats in rapid fire. Screaming in pain, I recoiled and processed the pain. Just prior to my repositioning, I heard her say, come on... show me your ass. I stuck it out and again got a rapid fire set. While processing that set, she said, how about one more? I knew my cheeks were fiery red by now and the deep tissue would be bruised and sore for quite some time, but I was not going to shirk and once again stuck my ass out to be paddled. Another flurry of about 20 swats in rapid fire had me howing and in full tears as I stood up. She got out the lotion and covered me which felt great. Tossing the dice resulted in something I did not need to see.... a number ONE. Sunday is the next maintenance spanking.
Thanks to all readers of the blog. Special thanks to those who leave a comment or question. I realize, some folks do not wish to and that is fine. Enjoy the questions of others and the spanking episodes. There will be another one after Sunday's maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Holy guacamole!! That caboose paddle hasn't been used in a while! Certainly made up for lost time.
    I bet you could cook eggs on your bottom after that session. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, Nora-Jane, thank you for you comments. You are right, the caboose paddle has not seen action is some time. It certainly made the most of its opportunity to paddle my ass. Cooking eggs...lol; no but cheeks were very red, hot and I'm still sore. Rolling a one did not comfort me much either.

      Delete