Thursday, July 6, 2023

Pre-Breakfast Maintenance Spanking

Thursday July 6, A good morning spanking to start the day. Through no ones fault or any particular event, it had been many days since my last spanking the day we left the South. Hardly left the bed before she motioned me over her lap for a spanking. She steered my cock between her thighs as I lowered myself to her lap. Immobile with bare ass facing the ceiling, I was at her mercy and she was not giving any. Bare hand spanking bare cheeks was the warm up phase and not lasting too long. Increasingly harder swats were landing on my bare ass as the warm up morphed into a real spanking. Not long after, she was ready with the first of two implements... the hairbrush.
Well suited for OTK bare bottom spanking, the brush wasted no time in coloring my cheeks. Delivering hard swats like a wood backed hairbrush is designed for, I was being spanked thoroughly. Unable to even squirm by means of her 'cock lock', my only means of response was verbal as I lie still and took the hairbrush spanking. The short but hard segment ended, but the assault on my ass did not as she took up the rubber spatula.
Continuing with a traditional OTK spanking, the rubber spatula struck my cheeks, upper thighs and the crease. Like any rubber implement it stings like hell and the spatula was not missing one square inch. A flicking motion is all that was required on her part to inflict the pain and still being immobile, all I could do was yelp. Soon, the evil spatula was joined by the other two devices and in no particular order or duration or force, the bare hand, hairbrush and spatula all spanked my ass for another 3 to 4 minures. She then released her thigh-vice and I was free, only to be told to stay cross-wise but to rise to all fours and open my legs a bit. My ass was still available to be spanked, but now my nipples and full package were vulnerable. The spatula enjoyed swatting my nipples, inner thighs and cock as much as the coarse bristles of the hairbrush enjoyed scouring the tender flesh of my inner cheeks, asshole and balls. Not above delivering a few good swats to my cheeks between the tormenting of the othere areas. Soon the implements gave way to the bare hands which got into a good CBT segment. All this, as you can imagine let into other forms of pleasuring the flesh. (Intimacy Deleted) Winding down the session with a short nap for both of us ended this maintenance spanking. No dice roll was her last direction, leaving the door open for more unscheduled spanking.
Thanking readers is the right thing to do. I have been late in reporting recently and hope that does not stop you folks from leaving questions or comments to any of the recent episodes. Each of you can become part of this blog by questions or comments for all to read. Take advantage of that opportunity and leave one today. Hope to see you all soon after my next maintenance spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to hear that this spanking progressed from ass to front. I "enjoy" having my nipples spanked, whipped, etc. My cock gets the hardest when being whipped. My wife has learned that my balls can take a lot of abuse for a body part that is considered so delicate. I have found that the asshole is very sensitive and she recently used the cane on mine as I held my cheeks spread wide.
    Glad to hear that your spanking and CBT led to some pleasure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your observations, MRBILL. Glad to hear you too enjoy a certain amount of pain to areas considered to be delicate. I enjoy a good CBT session too and we have been delving into more 'ass play' over the past few years. Spanking on the asshole itself can be very erotic and ending a good spanking with an ass f**king can be extremely satisfying.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you finally got spanked again. It's been too long.
    That thigh vice definitely works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nora-Jane for your comments. I think she felt the same way, it had been too long. Before breakfast seemed to be a good time, so over her lap I went. Being immobile makes taking any spanking more difficult. Keeping me completely still by means of my cock held by her 'thigh vice' keeps my ass still and vulnerable to any form of spanking she desires.

      Delete