Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Last Night at the Cabin and Spanked

Sunday, July 16, Our last night at the cabin for this trip and about 9 pm, she said it was time I was spanked. It had been several days, but in fairness, we accomplished so much remodeling and painting. I placed myself in position while she laid out several implements. Christening the remodeled bedroom, she began to warm up my cheeks. She chose the Riding Bat for this task.
After the warming the bat began to strike with more authority. Reddened cheeks became sore as the bat increased the intensity. After several minutes the bat was joined by another implement....the Rubber Spatula.
Teaming with the bat, the spatula spanked my red ass with a rapid fire tempo. One impleemnt in each hand, she delivered a barrage of strikes covering my ass and upper thighs. So rapid were the strikes, it was difficult to determine which implement was doing the stinging. Suffice it to say, after several minutes, both cheeks were very red and burning. Both toys were set down and replaced with a short fall flogger.
From the top of my shoulders to the crease, the flogger covered every inch of flesh. Leather falls about 14 inches in length were swung over and over in a quick motion. Less sting that the preceeding toys, the flogger covered more area. Several minutes warmed my entire upper body. Following that was the full length flogger.
The same number of falls of the same material, the longer length provided more mass which means more thud. Covering the same area, just much quicker meant a shorter segment but deeper soreness. It was obvious she was going to use many implements for short periods. The flogging finished with hard horizontal strikes across both cheeks. Next some serious swats were coming from the hair brush.
Sting was over and I was about to be spanked. The hair brush was used hard and fast. My ass was being spanked. Squirming and yelping I struggled to hold position. All the previous strikes were but an introduction to the assault of the hairbrush. She placed a hand on my lower back as a signal to hold still. Clenching my jaw, but not my ass, I stood still and took a long and hard hair brush spanking. The hair brush delivered a spanking which could have stood alone. Slowing the tempo, she wound down the segment with very hard swats causing loud howls from me. I felt this was the finale, bus soon found out that was not the case. Now a bare hand spanking was covering my ass, thighs and the crease. Absent up until now, her bare hand was spanking as if it was the only implement. Spreading my legs and swating my anus concluded the bare hand segment, but not the maintenance spanking. Already well spanked, and flogged, I was about to be finished off with my old nemisis....The Rubber Paddle.
Made from thick conveyor belt rubber and mounted on a short handle, this paddle really delivers pain. Full force swats on alternating cheeks brought tears very quickly. I stuck my ass out to meet each strike and recoiled after every one. The short but hard segment ended the session with me in tears and sporting a very red and sore ass. No dice roll again, so I expect another spanking when we get back to Tennessee later this week
I give thanks to all readers as this long trip comes to a close. Many incidents during this one has played havoc with our schedule. My credit to you all for sticking with the blog during this very difficult period. Please leave comments or questions as usual and each will be answered. Arriving back home by Wednesday, it is my hope things get back to a normal state. Hope to see you all following my next spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Yet another successful spanking! That dreaded rubber paddle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nora-Jane for your comments. Yes, it was a good maintenance spanking. I could have done nicely without the rubber paddle, especially on top of the hairbrush. However, my ass belongs to her and if she felt I needed it, then I am proud to take it.

      Delete
  2. That was very thorough coverage! I do find the thudiness of the long flogger very satisfying. I can't get enough of having my anus spanked or even caned. Have a safe trip back and looking forward to hearing of your next spanking there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MRBILL. Good to have you as a regular reader and contributor. She did cover my upper body very well. I, too, like a good flogging with a heavy leather flogger. Being spanked on other areas beside my ass cheeks has become nearly a staple here. Everything belongs to her and when she desires to spank other parts, I will do my best to present them. Back in the south now for about 9 days and no doubt I will be spanked while here.

      Delete