Sunday, September 4, 2022

Saturday thru Tuesday Spankings.

Saturday: The first of daily spankings before our Michigan trip. No warm up, so it felt more like a discipline spanking. It was with the riding crop used like a cane. By that I mean not a flicking and strike with the tip, but more of a swat with the shaft. It swished thru the air and landed perfectly horizontal across both cheeks of my bared ass. I had time to yelp, but not much else as it struck for the second time. Just missing the first strike by less than an inch the pain level was high. Again and again, a red line was raised spaced perfectly from the preceeding one. She gave me ten and said that was a good Saturday spanking.
Sunday: Shortly after breakfast and completing my chores, I began to dress for the day outdoors. Wait, she said before I had my buckled my belt. Drop you pants and bend over. So, in work boots and denim shorts at my ankles, I bent over the bed. She chose the thick leather tawse for this short spanking and again no warm up and hard swats. Yelping after each of the ten hard swats must have pleased her because as I stood, she said that was enough for this morning, but you're getting spanked again tonight.
Sunday Night: The day passed and we enjoyed a good dinner together. We watched an old movie and after that she said, It is time for you to be spanked. I agreed and followed her to the bedroom. I placed the wedge pillow while she got out the toys... a routine followed often at spanking time. I got a decent warm up with her bare hand before the flogger began to lash my back and shoulders. The leather falls had enough weight to produce a good thud upon impact. She flogged from my neck to the backs of my knees with good force. All angles were used and no part of me escaped the flogging. Special attention was paid to my ass with by far the most strikes landing there. Swinging uppercut, she landed the flogger falls on inner thighs, balls and asshole. About ten minutes of continous flogging ended with the beginning of a bare hand spanking. All hard bare hand swats landed on my cheeks and she kept me immobile by reaching around to hold me still by grasping my balls in a vice like grip.
Following the bare hand segment, she unleashed the belt. A two inch wide doubled leather belt mounted on a cherry handle. She belted my ass for another good ten minutes. Most were horizontal strikes covering both cheeks. Ms Mirage can deliver this type of strike from either side insuring both cheeks receive the same amount. Alternating cheeks were lashed with forehand and backhand strokes when she stands directly behind me. Several verticle strokes were added for a change of pace. The belt is long enough so the folded tip strikes the upper thigh while the main length covers the entire cheek from top to crease. Not nearly as short as the the morning or Saturday spankings, it was not as long as a normal maintenance session, lasting just over 20 minutes.
Monday: "It's time for your spanking", was all the notice I received early this evening. Promptly obeying, I placed my bare ass in position to be spanked. She began with a mild warm up wich ended with a few hard swats to introduce the next segment. The leather slapper was swung with full force and stung my cheeks thoroughly. A relatively small area, so many strikes were needed to cover both cheeks. Moving to the crease and upper thighs required many more swats with the short slapper. Designed to sting, the leather impelement did not fall short of its task. Covering the areas for a second time seemed appropriate and by the time the segment was over, my ass, sit spots and upper thighs sported a nice red hue and were stung sufficiently.
The rubber paddle was brought on to complete this shortened session. A good solid swat sent a yelp throuought the room. A second swat on the other cheek produced a duplicate response. A squirm and recoil caused a command of 'hold still' from her. I clenched my jaw and stuck my ass further out as if to say 'here is my ass, Ma'am, paddle it'. Paddle me she did with many swats to both cheeks. Holding, but yelping and tearing, I took the paddling for several more minutes. My ass was sore and I knew it was now a much deeper color of red. She stood me up, I thanked her for a nice session. I put the toys away and gently settled into a chair to enjoy a movie on the television.
Tuesday: There was no spanking on Tuesday. Since we were leaving on Wednesday morning for Michigan, she decided to spank my ass good just before the long drive north. Wednesday: After breakfast and my morning chores we were doing the final prep before leaving. She called me to the bedroom and was standing there, two implements in her hands and the wedge pillow in place. "Strip", she said, "I'm going to spank you". All my clothes were in a heap and my bare ass was high as she began the bare hand warm up. After a few mild swats, she upped the tempo and the force and soon a good hand spanking was under way. Moments later the patent leather paddle was in her hand and making contact with my cheeks. A good 50 hard swats landed as the deep tissue soreness from the rubber paddle on Monday returned. The steel reinforced patent leather paddle reddened my flesh and now I was sore on the surface too.
The finale was to make absolutely sure my ass was sore for the first few hours of the drive to Michigan. She chose the rubber strap to handle that task. Howling and tearing I held position as she applied the strap over and over to my bare ass. Another 50 strokes at least landed on my cheeks. An even tempo kept the swats raining down for a few minutes as I became very sore. Finally she put down the strap and I got dressed to begin our trip. A quick hug and thank you and we were off.
Thanks to you readers for being patient during this camping time at the RR meet with little to no internet service. A great time is being had and we leave here on Tuesday and head toward the spanking party next weekend. The party will serve as my next maintenance spanking, three days worth, so most likely no further episodes published until after that. Your questions and comments are welcome and will be addressed whenever possible. See you all soon.

4 comments:

  1. Ouch, Cowboy! That is quite the several days worth of heat, sting, and thud. Finishing with the rubber strap is a guaranteed deep burn and ache. Bravo! Enjoy the trip and know that we are all waiting for the spanking party to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al always, Hunter, we appreciate your readership and comments. It was an interesting time and bottom warming experience. Short, daily spankings are a good way to keep one in line. Party stars Friday and looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter said it best! I'm loving these groupings of spankings in one entry.

    Sore and burn while driving??? Daaaaaayum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words, Nora-Jane and the comments. It was a thought I had and felt it was worth a try. Yes, the first few hours of the drive were squirm filled and sore.

    ReplyDelete