Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Blindfolded and Spanked

Saturday Sept 17. Maintenance Day. The time rolled around and she summond me to the bedroom with the words "You're going to be spanked". I uttered a "yes Ma'am as she placed a blindfold on me and put me into position over the wedge pillow, bare ass presented. I was to have no idea which implements she will use except by their feel. I can always tell her bare hands and they began the warmup segment of this blindfolded, 'feeling only' session. Using both hands she slowly increased the tempo and intensity while warming my cheeks. During the real spanking portion of the warm up, she began to open my legs a bit more and more. Soon I was spread wide and could feel the cool air conditioned air on my normally hidden areas. A short lived feeling as the spanking of inner cheeks and asshole soon began. She ended the warm up segment and an implement I could identify by feel only took over. The riding bat assualted my balls and asshole with stinging swats. Inner and upper thighs got spanked too. She stood me upright and attacked my nipples until they were bright pink. Then my cock became the target, both loose and cradled in her hand. She pushed me back down on the pillow and gave my asshole, inner cheeks, balls and thighs another round. The next implement was heavy and deep tissue sorness would result from its thuddy strikes. It think it was either the tawse or the rubber paddle. It was not wood, but my ass got a thorough spanking. Another flogging was next and she covered everything. My ass took the most but she made sure my back was well flogged too. Even swinging the flogger in uppercut manner included my hanging package in a lengthy flogging. A stinging implement was next and I think it was the thin oak education paddle. In any event the flesh on my cheeks was struck until a bright red hue covered the deep tissue soreness. It was not over as two more implements were used to spank me for another combined 10 minutes. My 'feel only' session was nearing a close when she removed the blindfold but finished with a few more minutes of CBT. A proper thank you from me was due and I did my best. I tossed the dice and when a 'four' came up, it scheduled Thursday as my next maintenance spanking.
Thanks to all readers, new and established. As always, comments or questions are encouraged. All responses will be as soon as possible. Hope to visit with all of you again following my next spanking.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog, cowboy. Keeps me riveted!
    Having a feeling only session is almost like a "mind fuck" not knowing what you'll get next.

    Thank you for yet another great blog entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, an insightful comment, Nora-Jane and always welcome. I agree except with a mind fuck one may experience most anything. Here I was 90% sure it would be impact only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nora-Jane is always correct. I had no idea until the first swat. Thant you for your contributions.

    ReplyDelete