Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Hard Maintenance

Maintenance Day, Monday, September 6. No Labor Day Holiday weekend for us this year as we continue to work on the sale of our NY residence. So this day is no different than any other, except I am being spanked for maintenance. Shortly after breakfast and my usual chores, she said, "Follow me, I'm spanking you right now so it isn't overlooked later on". Dutifully obeying, I took my position, bent over, ass presented as she chose her implements. The flexible leather paddle, a braided loopy johnny and heavy correction paddle were placed on the bed next to my nude body. A brief warm up with bare hands took place but morphed into a full blown bare hand spanking lasting many minutes. The leather paddle took up where her bare hands left off. Paddling at length, she covered full cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. Bright red and tenderized, my ass was next treated to the braided loopy johnny. Similar to the one we have in the South, its braided leather was flicked and left its signature powerful sting and marks. Purple marks on red cheeks made a good target for the correction paddle. The set of 'Board of Correction' paddles are all shapped the same but vary in length and thickness. Solid ash with a clear finish makes for a dinguished looking paddle that packs a wallop. The particular one she chose out of the set is about 1/2 inch thick and anything over a medium stroke will easily bruise deep tissue causing the soreness to last for days. She began the paddling with mild swats but still much more painful than the leather. About 2 and 1/2 inches wide and 14 inches long, the paddle easily covered both cheeks with each stroke. After several of these swats, she increased the force a bit and I began to yelp following each swat. Then it happened... one hard swat caused me to tear, howl and stand all at the same time. I remained upright for several seconds while processing the impact. I finally bent over again and presented my ass for more paddling. A second hard swat caused a repeat of my actions. Bending over again after several seconds, she toned down the force a bit and continued to paddle as I held position. After many minutes, she delivered another hard swat and again I repeated the processing process. She pushed my torso back down saying "stick your ass out...one more hard one". She delivered and I howled. She finally said "I think you have had enough as your ass is very red"....and sore I thought. I thanked her for my due maintenance and tossed the dice. A '2' appeared scheduling Thursday as the next maintenance spanking. I know I will still be a bit sore then. Thank you very much, readers for your support and occasional questions or comments. That is your opportunity to become part of this blog and not only a reader. I will answer each as soon as I can. Hope you all had a good holiday weekend. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment