Tuesday, September 21, 2021

400 for Maintenance

Being south for a quick stay while we finally got to pick up the van after a 5 week wait for parts, the 7 day pause between maintenance spankings ended today. A nice dinner and getting comfortable preceded her saying "It is time for your spanking". I got into position, bent over, bare ass out, while she assembled tonight's implements. The big wood paddle, leather slapper and flexible leather paddle.
The warm up segment was handled nicely by the flexible leather paddle. Light strokes until cheeks were pink and warm and then several minutes of solid swats. A slight pause while she changed implements gave me a moment to adjust my position a bit. Wrong move on my part I was to find out by her grasping, squeezing and twisting my cock until I was immobile. Satisfied with her control over me, she continued the session with the leather strap. Lashing my ass from every angle with leather deepened the color of both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. Unable to move, I accepted the leather strap lashing with only verbal response. Several minutes later she relaeased my cock telling me to be still. On came the big wood paddle with a very hard solid swat. I know I recoiled a bit so I hastely stuck my ass back into the breach to accept the next swat. Another very hard swat went down the same path. Again I stuck my ass out further and she paddled harder. Yelping and presenting for the next swat went on for several more minutes. Without warning, the paddling went into rapid fire mode. Fearing another cock grasping, I held position as she paddled very hard, very fast and very long. My ass was on fire when she finally stopped using the big wood paddle. Not finished, she began to hand spank my red cheeks. The hand spanking went on for several more minutes. When she stopped she told me that was a hundred with each of the four devices. "This is a bonus", she said picking up the leather paddle again and delivering a short hard segment of paddling. She straightened me up and we hugged while I thanked her for administering my due maintenance. I tossed the dice and when a '3' came up, I said Friday will be the next maintenance day. She agreed as I put away the toys. Readers, we are near the end of our time in NY as the house nears our closing date. I thank all of you for your continued support during this time of no internet service. Your questions and comments are very important and I will answer each individually as soon as I can. See you all after the next spanking

2 comments:

  1. Must feel different, have your maintenance session back on home turf, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Nara-Jane. We were both more at home with a location and toys we are more used to. She gave me a good spanking which was needed, not only for maintenance but for general purposes. The next spanking took place on schedule on Friday, I hope to be able to update the blog soon.

    ReplyDelete