Sunday, January 12, 2020

Saturday, Jan 11, Maintenance Day.  We had a full day working at the RR depot, but after dinner she reminded me that it is maintenance day and I will certainly be spanked.  We decided to use an old concept we had prior and use the NFL playoff game to direct my spanking.  To remind everyone of the rules, we choose an implement for each team and swats are given after each score.  The number received is the total of their score after each score.  For example, after a field goal, I get 3 swats.  When that same team scores a touchdown, I get 9 (3 plus the 6 for the TD) when they kick the extra point, I get 10 more as that is their total score at that time.  The game featured the Tennessee Titans against the Baltimore Ravens and she designated the implement for Tennessee would be the doubled belt while for scores from the Ravens, she would use the big wood paddle.



The game began and soon, with the help of a Titan interception of a Raven pass, they scored a touchdown and I presented my bare ass for 6 solid swats from the leather belt.  They were successful with the extra point, so I bent over to accept another 7 hard swats from the belt. That concluded the scoring in the first quarter, but Tennessee was back on the attack and scored again in the second quarter.  The leather belt met my cheeks for 13 swats.  The football soared through the uprights for the point and 14 more swats were delivered to my bare ass.  Meanwhile during the quarter, the Ravens managed two field goals and I took 3 paddle strokes after the first field goal and then another 6 following the second field goal.  In the third quarter the Titans broke the game open scoring two touchdowns in short order.  After scoring the first one, the belt treated my presented cheeks to 20 hard lashes immediately followed by another 21 strokes.  Recovering a Baltimore fumble early in their possession, the Titans scored again and my still red and sore found itself in position again.  This time she delivered a very solid 27 strokes and after a 'good' extra point, I got another 28 lashes from the belt. Finally the Ravens scored one more time with a touchdown, but failed on the conversion, so the wood paddle landed 12 times on my cheeks.  A somewhat low scoring game ended without further points, so the maintenance spanking also ended with a dice roll to schedule the next one.  Fate must have known about the low number of strokes, 136 from the belt and only 18 from the paddle, so it stopped the rolling dice showing a '2'.  Adding '1' brings us to Tuesday when I will again be turned ass up and spanked for maintenance.

Thanks to all readers, new and established for their support of this blog.  As always, questions or comments are encouraged and will be individually answered right here.    

No comments:

Post a Comment