Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Monday, January, 20, Maintenance Spanking due and delivered.  As directed by the last dice roll, a spanking was due.  Sorry this report is late, lots to do in prep to leave for Florida for a month.  Smiling and simply saying "It's time", she led me to the bedroom and placed me into position.  Face buried in a pillow, ass high and presented, I waited while she got toys out for the spanking.  For tonight's spanking she chose the exotic red paddle, rubber thumper and riding bat.



Beginning with a bare hand warm up, the spanking started.  Soon sharp bare hand strokes turned the warmed cheeks red within several minutes.  Without pause, the exotic red paddle was being swung.  Long enough to cover both cheeks, she delivered a solid swat the really got my attention.  I recoiled and processed the pain that shot through my ass, then presented for the next stroke.  It did not take but a few seconds before the next stroke duplicated the first one.  This paddle is solid and with its length creates a whip like action that delivers an effective swat second to none.  Again and again it struck producing yelps with each contact to bare and presented cheeks.  After many double cheek strikes, she adjusted her swing to smack a single cheek.  About 10 or more swats rained down on my right side and before the sound of the yelp dissipated in the room, my left cheek took its rapid fire assault.  On fire, my ass could do nothing but accept her repeated paddling with the exotic red.  Single and double cheek swats continued for a few more minutes.  The rubber thumper was almost a relief from the stinging blows of the wood paddle.  It covered my complete ass with its patented thumping action for several minutes.  The finale was to be from the riding bat.  Swishing through the air, the short shaft aimed the wide leather tip at my crimson ass.  She swatted and swatted both cheeks with stinging strikes from the bat.  The rapid fire tempo must have landed near a hundred strikes before she slowed and finally stopped.  A sound maintenance session was over and she stood me upright as I kissed, hugged and thanked her.  A toss of the die was unfriendly as a '2' appeared.  This scheduled Thursday as the next maintenance day.

Thanks again to all readers, new and established ones.  Your comments are encouraged and any questions will be answered.    

No comments:

Post a Comment