Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Wednesday, Aug 1, Maintenance Day.  After two setbacks during surgery recovery, and a follow up Dr. visit today, she was feeling fairly well.   I took the advice of a few lifestyle friends to ask for a spanking.   Mentioning how well she was doing, I asked if she felt up to resuming maintenance spankings.  She said we'll give it a try after dinner tonight.  At 8 pm, I was called into the bedroom.  She had laid out 6 items and told me each item would be used to deliver a minimal number of hard strokes.  I felt this would be a token spanking, but it was a first in nearly a month, so I was grateful, took position and presented my ass to be spanked.  The implements were, the leather slapper, flexible leather paddle, narrow hair brush, wide hair brush, and brand new rubber implements strap and paddle.  I had felt their enormous sting during the birthday spanking.  She began with the leather slapper and delivered what I thought was a warm up.  A few light strokes gave way to 50 fairly hard strokes.  Cheeks turned red and the spanking was underway.  Next up was the flexible leather paddle.  It lit up my ass with very hard strokes on alternating cheeks, stinging beyond belief.  She put down the paddle and I thought each implement would get a few hard strokes for their part in this maintenance session.  Instead, the leather slapper was back in her hand.   My red and burning cheeks were treated to another 50 lashes from the slapper.   She was doing much better than I thought she could and the spanking was just getting in gear.  The narrow handle hair brush weighed in with its 'minimal number' of hard strokes.  Yelps escaped after each strike.  Now I could see a pattern developing and the leather slapper was the weapon.  Another 50 strokes were administered as I felt tears welling up in both eyes.  When the slapper finished, the rubber strap was at the ready.  When the first stroke landed across both cheeks, I could not believe the pain that shot through my ass.  A howl echoed in the room.  The rubber strap landed again, I howled again.  It landed again and I thought....Why did I buy this thing????   It landed again and again, full tears were flowing, but I held position.  Guess what... it was leather slapper time again.  Cheeks by now were crimson and heading toward purple, yet 50 more from the slapper spanked my ass.  Through watery eyes, I could make out the wide hair brush being picked up.  A low number of solid strokes from the hair brush were delivered as I accepted.  Time to change implements again, but first..... yup, another 50 from the slapper covered both cheeks.  She had saved the worst for last.  The other birthday gift.....the rubber paddle was to be the finale.  As anyone who has used or felt rubber knows, it does not take a very hard stroke to deliver a painful strike.  Taking 4 on each cheek, a scream after each, ended the spanking leaving a very red and soundly spanked ass.

She handed me the dice and smiled.  I knew she felt as good about spanking me for maintenance as I felt about receiving it.  Thanking her, I tossed the die.  A two appeared, adding '1' meant Saturday was the next maintenance spanking day.  It looks like we are back regular randomly scheduled maintenance spankings.

Thanks to all readers for hanging with us during this difficult time for her.  As always, questions and comments will be answered right in this venue.   

2 comments:

  1. I'm very glad you asked. It shows that you don't simply "wait" for a spanking. B/both of Y/you got something out of it. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nora-Jane. You were one of the advice givers. You are correct, be both got something from it. She got the satisfaction of being physically able to deliver a spanking and the knowledge of providing me with what she knew I needed. I got......well just read above.

    ReplyDelete