Monday, July 23, 2018

Sunday, July 22, Birthday Spanking.  I held off writing hoping things would change here.  She suffered a setback in the recovery process on Thursday and was not up to spanking on Saturday, the scheduled day.  Sunday, she was still down and maintenance is again suspended for the time being.  She did, however manage to administer my receiving her birthday spanking.  She did open the gift I had for her, a matching rubber strap and paddle.  Now a good submissive will never reveal their Dominants age, but suffice it to say, more that a few swats were delivered to my presented ass without warm up.  Having never been spanked with rubber before, I had no idea what to expect.  She mixed up the implements well, but I could readily identify the strikes delivered with the new rubber implements.  The rubber paddle was used for the finale and it left my cheeks deeply reddened, soundly spanked and very sore.

Thanks again to readers and I hope to get back to periodic reports as soon as the maintenance spankings are resumed.  Still questions and comments will be addressed right here. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad She was able to administer her birthday spankings!!

    Do you like the new implements? Are they awfully stingy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not easy for her, but she is a trooper. I now know what people were talking about with rubber implements. The rubber strap stung like our tawse as cheeks felt the fire. The paddle stung like I have never been stung before. When its segment ended tears filled my eyes. Did I like them... I can't wait for her to spank me again with them.

    ReplyDelete