Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Tuesday, June 12, delayed Maintenance Day.   A tough weekend which included the passing of a good friend, postponed the maintenance.  This morning she summoned me to the bedroom just after breakfast saying it was time to be spanked.   She pulled out the doubled belt and the hair brush.   A bare hand warm up preceded the segment with the doubled belt.  Midway through the warm up she had spread my legs apart and the warm up included thighs, inner cheeks, anus and ball spanking.  The belt slapped both cheeks with many strokes.  Alternating strokes and even some uppercut strokes which landed the leather on my balls.  The belting went on for about 15 minutes.  Next the hair brush took its turn and my ass caught the full force of the wood.  Howling after each strike became normal as the brush soundly spanked me.  She used it vertically to land strikes to my balls, cock and anus.  Next she flipped the brush over and scoured by exposed tender areas.  Dragging the coarse bristles over my nipples, asshole, balls and entier cock sent me wild.  The CBT and nipple torment went on for several minutes.  While spread wide open she used the vibrator on the same areas.  Then directed to sit in a chair with legs still open wide she continued the CBT with more implements.  The riding crop, massage thumper and vibrator all tortured my nipples, and wide open crotch.  Many minutes of this and you can imagine where I was sexually and the session moved intimate which we do not discuss here.  More of a sensual spanking, the maintenance ended later with a quick nap for two exhausted people.  I tossed the dice after the nap and a six appeared, scheduling the next session for next Tuesday.  She just smiled and said "if I can wait that long".

A quick report folks and thanks for your time in reading it.  Comments and questions are welcome and will be addressed right here.   

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I enjoy your details and descriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane. I try to make the reader feel as though they are right there during my spankings.

    ReplyDelete