Sunday, June 24, 2018

Saturday, June 23, Maintenance Day.  The 4 days since the last spanking passed uneventfully and Saturday evening found me nude and ready to accept my maintenance session.  Using the ball game again, the toys chosen were opposite in sensation.  The riding bat would deliver sharp stinging blows while turning the skin bright pink and the big wood paddle would provide deep tissue bruising with its sound, solid strikes covering both cheeks.  The game began and the Yanks produced nothing in the first inning.  The Rays however were showing no mercy.  They got a single and a double scoring a run.  I presented my ass and she delivered a bare hand warm up.  Then the riding bat swished thru the air and stung both cheeks with 35 harsh strokes.  The second inning began with a double for the Yankees, but nothing more occurred.  The big wood paddle enjoyed its 10 sound strokes which I could feel in the deep tissue of my ass cheeks.  Bottom of the second and the Rays continued their hot hitting.  Two doubles, a single and two more runs crossed the plate.  Now, 65 strokes from the riding bat were due.  They struck hard and by the end, my skin was cherry red and stinging.  The third inning saw another double from the Yanks and another 10 hard strokes on the red cheeks and more deep tissue soreness.  The next several innings provided a respite for me as only 2 singles from the Yanks netted me 5 hard strokes each from the wood paddle.  The 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th inning were empty from the Rays as was the beginning of the 7th for the Yankees.  A solo home run and a single in the bottom of the seventh awarded me 25 more strokes with the riding bat.  I gritted my teeth and held position during this segment.  The Yankees were done for the game, but the Rays got a double and single without scoring in the 8th.  She changed implements and delivered the 15 blows with the wood paddle.  She held me in position and then spanked me with the riding bat.  Many strokes rained down and I offered a yelp near the end.  A low scoring and light hitting game ended as did a mild maintenance session.  The scoring provided 170 strokes and the extra 30 from her rounded out the maintenance at 200 strokes.

The dice were tossed and on Thursday I will be accepting another maintenance spanking.  Thanks to all for reading and as usual, your comments or questions will be answered.

3 comments:

  1. Hope it's another uneventful 4 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we did have a nice long sensual spanking session on Sunday afternoon. Aside from that and barring any discipline spankings, I should be OK until Thursday. Thanks for the comment.

    cowboy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realized you were a sub long before getting into the lifestyle, probably long before even realizing that there was a lifestyle to get into.
    In my case I’ve always had very vivid sexual fantasies and they all seem to revolve around one common theme: submission. For me, that means being bound, collared, spanked, imposed upon… The idea of submitting completely to a dominant force and giving that force power over me is extremely arousing

    ReplyDelete