Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wednesday, April 12, Maintenance Day.  We all recall the actual day was Tuesday, however we were away at a place where a spanking was not conducive so it was moved one day.  While away, my Dominant injured a finger and I felt any hand spanking would be out or at least curtailed.  She summoned me to the bedroom and I found her sitting on the bed holding the big wood paddle. She directed me across her lap and I knew I was in for a traditional, OTK paddling.  I assumed the position she requested and lie over her lap.  This removed any give my hips would have to absorb the force of the smacks.  My bare ass cheeks would have to take the full force of the spanks.  The wood paddle is never used for warm up and it was soon clear, the attempt of a warm up soon ended.  The paddle met cheeks squarely and soundly about every other second.  A steady tempo continued on for several minutes, occasionally harder and faster, but generally a slow deliberate paddling was being delivered.  I could feel my skin getting hotter and I am sure the color was quickly turning from pink to bright red.  After many minutes of a solid paddling, she switched to the hairbrush.  The tempo changed as did the impact.  The hairbrush was having its way with my already red and sore ass.  The traditional OTK paddling was now a traditional OTK hairbrush spanking.  Several more minutes of the hairbrush took its toll and it too was retired.  The bare hand finished the OTK spanking, but I knew the injured finger prevented the thorough spanking she normally administers.

I crawled out of position, kissed and thanked her and moved to the dice roll.  Sunday is scheduled to be the next maintenance day.  Thank you all for reading and as usual, all questions or comments are welcome and will be answered.    

2 comments: