Monday, April 17, 2017

Sunday, April 16, Easter, Maintenance Day.  Forgive the late posting, many thunderstorms here have caused numerous power outages.  Finally I am able to report to you on Sunday's spanking.  At about 9 pm, I was directed to prepare to be maintenance spanked.  I draped myself over the hip support, presented my ass, and waited for her arrival.  Still visible on my cheeks were the fading stripes and shrinking welts from this morning's discipline.  Upon entering, she went straight to work.  The implement she chose for warm up was the coiled rope.  It began lightly with side to side strikes but after a brief warming of my flesh, the strikes began to increase in tempo and force.  Soon the rope was lashing harder and harder until the strikes were biting into my reddening ass producing stings and yelps.  When the rope was put aside, the leather slapper was employed.  Another toy designed to sting tender skin, it took over where the rope left off.  Warm cheeks went to hot and bright pink turned red under the continuous slapping of the leather implement.  She nudged open my legs exposing inner cheeks and thighs.  My ass hole and balls were spanked as well.  Finally resting, I did not realize the stinging was about to be replaced by a solid paddling.  The steel reinforced leather came next and each smack was hard and solid.  Covering both cheeks at once she delivered six or eight smacks from my left side then she stood on my right side and delivered six or eight more.  This alternating went on for several minutes.  A hard paddling was causing my yelps to echo throughout the room.  The leather gave way to the big wood paddle but the hard strokes it landed only caused more squirming and yelps.  Very hard strokes landed quickly and yelps became louder as my ass cheeks accepted a paddling to write home about.  Following several more minutes of this, she directed a change in position.  I was to lie across her lap while she began a hand spanking.  Soon she forced my legs open wider and began to spank my anus and balls.  Some spanks landed directly on my guiche piercing, while inner cheeks and thighs were thoroughly spanked too.  Finally it was over and I was told to roll the dice.  To my dismay, a one appeared.  I know my ass will still be quite sore on Tuesday, but I will submit to another maintenance spanking then.

Thank you all for reading and hopefully the next repost will be on time.  Questions, comments...You post them and I will answer them.  

2 comments:

  1. Has your guiche piercing ever come loose during a session?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the piercing is a heavy gauge, # 4, I think. It is not a captive ball ring, but a solid ring with a 'macaroni' link. A segment of the ring, like a small arc of the ring comes out if the ring is forced open with a tool. Otherwise it will never come loose or fall out. Some of my other piercings will come loose on occasion, but never the guiche.

    ReplyDelete