Wednesday, October 7, 2026
Maintenance = Wood, Leather, Rubber
Thursday October 1, soundly spanked for an overdue maintenance session. A shortened work day due to the club meeting tonight, we ended the outdoor activities and headed for the shower. She went first and when I came out she asked if I was finished. I nodded in the affirmative and she instructed me over the pillow saying I was getting a maintenance spanking before dinner. Barely dry, I was in position with ass presented as she began the bare handed warmup. The mild beginning was short and very soon a hard bare handed spanking was underway. Quite a long warm up was in progress when she moved a towel on the bed hiding todays three spanking implements. The Thin Education Paddles, The Broad Sword Paddle and the Rubber Strap.
I shuddered at the sight and knew my ass was in for a good spanking. Not much I could do but hold position and take the maintenance spanking she was about to dish out. She reached for the Education Paddles first and began a fast and hard flurry of stinging strikes to both cheeks. A short but hard segment came to a close with a few hard swats from one of the paddles. She again used her bare hand for several crisp swats. Almost instantly the rubber strap lashed across my cheeks. The surprise attack produced a howl but the tears quickly followed. No time to process the pain as about 10 -15 hards lashes followed. The short but painful burst left red stripes on my cheeks and tears streaming down my face. I felt the strap land back on the bed as she picked up the Broad Sword Paddle. Placing it against my sore ass before drawing back gave me a chance to brace myself for the very hard strike which immediately followed. The loud smack of leather on flesh was drowned out by the even louder howl from me. A slow progression of 10 - 15 hard swats left two sore cheeks and a tear streaked face. My spanking was not over and she again spanked me with her bare hand prior to another round with the implements. The second visit began with a single Education Paddle. The hard stinging swats seemed to center on lower cheeks, the crease and upper thighs. The parade continued with the Strap. This time in a vertical strike pattern. Both cheeks again were strapped and whatever was missed by the horizonal lashes was covered with the vertical ones. Howling and tears were maintained during the entire session. The Broad Sword Paddle, on its second round made sure my entire ass got a good paddling. Once again the bare hand spanked with authority. I got a nice patting on my ass and congrats for holding still. "Let's do it again" she said and all the implements, including her bare hand made two more visits to spank my ass. Howling and tears were constant, but I held position thru it all. The combination of wood, leather, rubber, accented by the bare hand delivered a very long hard and effective maintenance spanking/strapping/paddling. I spent the entire meeting walking or standing.
Readers get a big thank you as again I was tardy in posting this episode. Don't you fall into the same fate and leave your comments, questions or suggestions right away. Each will be answered individually. The blog is for your enjoyment, enhance it with your input. Hope to see everyone following my next Maintenance Spanking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment