Friday, September 11, 2026

All Wood for Maintenance

Thursday, September 10, due maintenance delivered. A window opened and she took advantage. I was spanked on Monday, so the mid-week spanking was pushed off a day. Thursday is our meeting night so we shortened our days work a bit. She followed me thru the shower and felt we had time before going to the meeting. "In the bedroom and over the pillow", she said, "you're getting a spanking". Still tender from the hot water of the shower, my ass was in position and waiting to be spanked. The warm up phase was handled by both bare hands spanking every inch from top of cheek to mid-thigh. Pink and stinging, my ass was about to feel the first of the implements she had gathered... The Heart Shaped Paddle.
Rescued from the depths of the bottom of the drawer, this little jewel has not seen action in a long time. After only the second swat I realized why I had not missed it. Made of dense cherry wood, this small paddle hurts like HELL!! Nearly instantly after contact a perfect red heart appeared on the pink cheek. A loud yelp was the only sound before the next smack and second red heart on the opposite cheek. A pretty picture, I'm sure, but now the paddling began. She rained down swats covering the entire spanking area as I howled. Very difficult holding position as the cherry wood spanked my tender ass. A few minutes later I got relief as the paddle was laid down. Relief was short lived as she took up the next device... The Thin Education Paddles.
Long, thin and solid the plain oak wood paddles work together for a good paddling. Drumming in rapid fire tempo, the pair of paddles covered my ass quickly. Tears began to form as yelps died into the wedge pillow as my face was buried. The other end, my bare ass was high, vulnerable and getting soundly spanked. Slowing the cadence but increasing the force gave no relief. The edges of the 1 inch wide oak bit into the tender flesh. The segment seemed to concentrate on the crease, lower cheeks and upper thighs. I began to wavier a bit, but she cured that with a left hand on the small of my back and a series of quite hard horizontal swats across both cheeks. Another firm burst of rapid fire swats rounded out this segment and the paddles came to rest on the bed. I reset my stance, took a breath, and stuck my ass out to meet the Big Wood Paddle.
I knew this segment would feature slow and hard paddle swats. This was evident from the onset as she laid the cool hard surface of Baltic Birch against my red hot and sore cheeks. She drew back and let fly a very hard swat which landed with a loud smack and a howl. I recoiled from the impact and intense pain. I knew what she expected and complied by quickly by presenting my ass for the next swat. Again the paddle touched my cheeks for a second before the hard contact. Another howl, another recoil to process the swat, another painful second before placing my ass back into the breach. This is my expected roll as if to say...'my ass belongs to you Ms Mirage...paddle it good'. I did not have to say it. She knew and paddled me repeatedly. The segment was short, but very hard. My spanking was not over as she took another several minutes for an extended bare hand spanking. When that segment wound down, the Education Paddles got a second visit. A short rapid fire burst followed by several harder single paddle swats. Then tapping my inner thighs, I spread my legs exposing the jewels. A few uppercut strokes allowed my balls to get a taste of the oak paddles. The encore continued as the Heart Paddle returned for a few hard swats to each cheek. Not to be outdone, the Big Wood Paddle also returned for a few hard farewell swats. My ass was done!!! "Now get dressed and off to the meeting", she said I'll be there soon with dinner and enjoy sitting on that sore ass of yours". She was right about that!!!!
Enjoy readers... it appears the twice weekly spankings will resume, at least for a while. On your part, continue to leave your comments or questions. Answers will follow in a timely manner. Follow the lead of reader Nora-Jane and ask that question you have been wondering about for awhile. Make that comment and share your thoughts. All input is greatly appreciated. I imagine, over the weekend, my ass will be spanked again. Tune in for that episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment