Friday, August 18, 2023

Two Paddles and the Bat for Maintenance

Friday August 18. Nearly a fell week since my last spanking, I was not surprised to learn she had set up for my next one. After breakfast and chores I wandered into the bedroom and found she had prepared everything. Pillow and 3 implements were waiting. She had chosen the big wood paddle, the broadsword paddle and riding bat.
Not much choice for me except to take position, so with bare ass stuck out I waited for the overdue spanking, I needed. She entered a short time after and began to warm up my cheeks. As usual this was accomplished with her bare hand(s). She spanked lightly covering ass, crease and upper thighs until all were warm and pink. The three implements were not used in defined segments, instead all were interchangably used repeadly over the next 20 minutes or so. Varying degrees of force and angles, the implement trio played well with each other. My ass and surrounding areas were being well spanked and becoming quite red and sore. She nudged my legs apart until cock and balls were easily accessable and they too were spanked by hand and riding bat. Directed to stand while she found another implement to join the party....... The Strap.
The new one is still under repair, but this one remains a viable spanking device. It began its service with a good strapping of my nipples. Hands behind me, I took the strapping until nipples and the area around them were pink. Next task for the strap was to attack my cock. Slapped from side to side and then vertically, every inch was being struck. The resulting erection made it easier for her to spank, and she took advantage of that. Balls were next and the strap never missed a beat. Uppercut swings stung my balls as I yelped, but I held my spread position. Satisfied with my overall pink glow, she spun me around and pushed me back into spanking position. All four implements had a segment and my ass became quite red and very sore. By the time she had completed the segments, my cheeks were crimson. Helping me to my feet she appeared to be content with the results. I thanked her for the spanking and helped put away the toys. No dice roll again, but we are scheduled to leave the summer cabin next week and I am quite sure I will be spanked for maintenance before we leave.
Thanks to all readers and hoping you make yourself part of this blog by leaving a question or comment. Each will be answered right here so all will have the opportunity to benefit from it. See you all again, right after I am spanked for maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new way of narrative, not describing blow by blow, but in general...leaving it to our imagination!
    Ahhhhhh.....the beloved strap. Must be quite flexible and soft texture, but not to your bottom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Nora-Jane for her comments and observations. I try to alter the descriptions and accounts of my spanking as not to bore folks...lol. As far as the old strap, it is well worn and has taken on similar results to the flexible leather paddle, but with a much smaller contact area. Still smacks my ass, and other areas, with a solid sting. I hope to work on the new strap when we arrive back in Tennessee.

      Delete