Thursday, April 20, 2023

A Hairbrush for Maintenance

Thursday, April 20, A rare, before breakfast spanking. As mentioned after the last spanking, a morning session was probable due to our Thursday night meetings. Right after my morning ritual of brushing her hair, she told me to get her a real hairbrush and another short handle implement. I got the hairbrush and chose the leather slapper. Then I climbed back in bed, gave her the toys, went over her lap, cock between her thighs, bare ass facing the ceiling and waited to be spanked. I did not have to wait long as the bare hand warm up began almost immediately. Mild at first but soon the force increased and I was getting a full blown spanking that lasted about two minutes. On to the slapper.
With its short handle, smooth side and fringed side, it is a real stinger and quite suitable for OTK use. The fast and hard spanking continued with the slapper as my cheeks grew more red and stung like hell. The modified OTK position renders me immobile and quite vulnerable to a good spanking. Another two minutes passed as I could feel tears welling up behind squinted eyes. The hairbrush was ready to make itselt felt.
Another dual use implement and with its cover on I was getting a hard thuddy spanking. Slipping the cover off the strikes changed to a sting, but heavy enough to send pain into the deep tissue of my ass. Covering my cheeks, sit spots and thighs, the spanks brought tears quickly. She spanked with slow very hard strikes to each cheek with an occasional hard rapid fire burst that had me howling. Squeezing my cock with her thighs and the general OTK position, I had no choice than to take the hairbrush spanking I was getting. She spanked for a full 4-5 minutes before releasing me. In under 10 minutes she had turned my ass flaming red and very sore. Short and hard again but I felt well spanked. She told me not to roll the dice yet and hoped the meeting would be over early.
Thanks to all readers for stopping bye. Leave a comment or question if you like and it will be answered. Right now I have no idea if this maintenance session will be continued or when the next one will be. Hope to see you all again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, As they say in France, spankings follow each other and are not alike! The next one should not be long in coming! Poor ass! Have a nice day. TAV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now, THAT was quite a way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete